Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Marching Straight Through Wednesday

Marching Straight Through Wednesday...and that's how it felt as I had so many things to get started before we head out to our winter home...

Woke up again early and I sure wished I could have stayed in bed cause it was a bit nippy this morning..brrrrrrr yes, I know the birds are starting to fly south and this bird is soon following..(only time I ever follow anything) LOL.

First and foremost got hubby out the door, fed critters and then had my pot of coffee going while I put on a large pot (double batch ) of chili which will go in the freezer..Yes, I cooked today for the freezer...then while that was going I put on a double batch of "gravy" so hubby has it for pasta ...and I took my little break..as I was running out of space on the kitchen counter..LOL

My counter looked like an assembly line..containers all ready for their fillings..hahaha..but they sure did get filled...then on to my next number which was a Crock Pot of Beef Stew...and again I made a double batch ..used my 7quart cooker..(now you know why I have so many crock pots and different sizes..) 

I do remember having a few of them on the counter cooking all kinds of goodies ...as I'd be going on the road and I would put the finished goods in my freezer bags..and they'd be my boil a bag dinners..and I'd split them with hubby as he was home..more like saying, "What's good for the goose is good for the gander"..hahaha

After that I called it quits...I mean I literally was tired..but tomorrow I'll do a few more dishes that will help hubby as he works long hours and coming home to cook is not always easy for him and I hate he has to do those fast food numbers..this way it's heat and eat..

Watched a classic movie and kind of took a little nap..and it was time to fix fiddles for the Critters..hubby was working late and I knew he had a meeting and they always send out for something...

Watched all the programs ..the ones I had to record cause they were all coming on at the same time... America's Got Talent bummed me out.. I mean Forte was amazing...and of course I know they'll have an amazing career ahead...Big Brother was another winner...Andy...well, he did play a good game although not my favorite but he managed to play all ends...

Then Survivor and X factor..hello there what a night.. they all were just crossing over each other and dang it.. I'll have to watch them that I missed on Friday cause my brain can't handle too much more..LOL

Now I'm fixing to fall in bed and start all over again...did so many pots and pans .. my fingers are lily white..hahaha.. the white hand or should I say, "Milky White from all the bleach in my sink water..(always use bleach when doing dishes..

So those traveling Stay Safe and as always..God Bless Us All.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment