Saturday, September 7, 2013

Yippee! It's Saturday :)

Yippee! It's Saturday....now today is the day I bring my rig home and that to me even though my tooth is still at me is a fantastic feeling...

Morning couldn't come soon enough and I had to wait for hubby to come tumbling down those stairs have his "coke a cola" and get his act together so we could go pick that baby up...well it was awhile as he had to run into the office even though I asked if he could just drop me off..but he felt with the way I've been feeling it would be better if he would follow me back...ok, I wasn't gonna complain so I waited and waited....finally almost 11am we went and picked her up..

Now let me tell ya, "it was like heaven being inside and looking around and then once behind that wheel I wanted to keep driving...if the critters were on board and I didn't have any Dr appointments I could have driven straight to anywhere..it felt so good.:)

My pain meds are helping some what although I'm stretching them out and it's now day 4 and only one more full day and then on Monday noon time I'm praying it will be all over with cept ing the healing..

Hubby did go to the grocery store for me as I'm just able to drive when I take these pain pills they make me a little woosey ..I just get what needs to get done till I can get myself back to the "Norm"

My phone is still out till also Monday sometime...I can't receive calls only send..it's crazy but like I have been telling my tale of woe...chit happens too me!

Tonight not much going on cept watching some old movies and tomorrow will be "Foot ball" and no snacking....sucks!   But at least I'll watch the games and sneak in Big Brother which I'll record and watch later..

With that it's time to say, "those traveling stay safe and God bless us all"

No comments:

Post a Comment