Tuesday, September 3, 2013

My Days Complete on Tuesday

My Days complete on Tuesday...well kinda sorta anyway...got up early and couldn't wait to call the Oral Surgeon to get at least an appointment.. I knew I would have to wait the 5 days before anything could be done..but when could I start the count down..?

Zeke was doing better this morning starting to get back to his ole self but still some what limping..but at least he's able to get up from laying down without much hesitation..however, still favoring but that's really to be expected.. I'm just so thankful no major surgery for him..he's had more than his share from a young pup !

Now getting my critters done in between taking meds..goodness gracious great balls of fire..it's been an on going..soon it's almost 8am and I'm ready to hit that speed dial...here we go...feeling my heart beat fast and taking a deep breath.. I get the nurse on line and go through the explanation.. 

Isn't it always amazing how many times you have to tell what happened and then comes the..." we have to get Cardio approval"...ok, but then she says.."I'll give you an appointment on Monday"  OMG..now I'm counting on my fingers cause my brain can't function the distance..

I hang up and call my Cardio Doc and the nurse there says, "Zeee, you need to come in cause it's been well over 30 days and you'll have to be tested again to get approval.."..well I guess she could hear the whine in my voice.. I mean come on.. I had an EKG and as far as stress..doesn't pain count for that ?.....my response goes into over drive and I plead to let me talk to "Doc".. I'd almost be willing to hang up the phone and come right in ..pain and all...I was desperate..

Then shes says, "Hang on let me talk to the Doc"...so I am on hold and with that I'm saying my little pray...and then she comes back and says, "Doc says, "if you have any pain other than your tooth you need to come in..other wise stop taking plavix and asprin 5 days before surgery"...I was so thankful.. I mean I just couldn't bare waiting any more time .. as I'm now at the end of the tylenol holding back the pain..I mean it's waring  on me now..

So I called back the Surgeon and spoke with that nurse and she's gonna fax my Doc for the ok..and get copy of my EKG...that's wonderful and then she starts asking questions and says, "I have all the data from the last time you were here " ?????????? When I never have been there >??????  well I was as it seems but to this Doc's partner..HELLO...been ages too..

Finally that was taken care of all set for Sept 9th at noon time..but I have to have anesthesia. That wasn't thrilling as I don't mind novacane..however that ain't gonna happen..oh I will have novacane but while I'm asleep..so when I come too I won't be hurting...the nurse says, "he's got to dig in"...OUCH>>!

The Dentist also ordered more meds as I'll need them 4 hours before surgery..I'll definitely have a lot of antibiotics in me that's for sure...so now I can continue on with every so many hours open up and swallow...YUCKO!

Later on hubby got in a little late and made Chicken Parm and Pasta..for me a little pasta easy to eat..but that chicken sure looked good...but ain't taking no chances..I can chew on one side but still no chances cause my luck is not great and I want no more issues..

Watched America's Got Talent tonight and recorded So Ya Think You Can Dance...all great shows and can't wait to see who wins both...and then set for tomorrows "Big Brother"  what can I say...it helps pass the time..

Suppose to have some cooler weather coming in..that will feel great and soon before I know it...I'll be Southern Bound...have lots to do at the house in Florida...put in new windows and also gonna check into that Premier Bath Tub with Whirlpool..as I can't get into the tub easy and out easy..this way I can walk in..and Whirlpool will feel fantastic on my legs for circulation...that's on my to do list for this stay in Florida..

Ok, it's now bed time and I'm dragging..so with that ..those of you traveling down that highway..Stay Safe and as always..God Bless Us All.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment