Sunday, September 29, 2013

Did I really think Sunday was gonna be different ?

Did I really think Sunday was gonna be different?...Surprise, Surprise..cause it ain't!!!!...Nopers ..it started off with getting up way too early and from there on it ..well you tell me .

Woke up at 3:45am..what is this? then came and sat at the computer doing some searching for info on my Directv receiver..what a joke...anyway I did my good morning thingy in the social media and then waiting till 5:00am to grab my bag of tricks.hahaha..well that's what I call them..it's my pills of life.

Began sorting for the week and went to grab Zeke's meds for the week and low and behold couldn't find them.. Ok, now where did I put them..so I was on a hunt and slowly I felt my blood pressure rising...mmm this is not going to great..and of course I did the prayer to St Anthony to help me find these pills..

So I sat back down and continued to fill my pills and then I remembered hubby had picked up my new scripts last Saturday and they were all still in that bag which I had put in my sack..Ok, I'll go grab that and I'll be fine..

Hmmm, ok lots of pills in this sack but wait..No Zeke's meds..what ??? my face got flushed so I grabbed that sack again took everything out and looked at the sales receipt...I could feel my voice coming out of my throat..and it was fire and brimstone I can tell you...I even felt my hair stand up on it's roots..Holy Chitski....this is not gonna be good..I have a few days left of Zeke's meds but..look out I am fit for bear ..

I have to tell you I went into a frantic frizzy.. and I know it's because I'm uptight with everything that is happening or gonna happen... I'm so sick and tired of Murphy living in my house I could set the dang thing on fire..and speaking of fire...

When I woke up and walked into the living room that Directv box was on ..hubby shut it down last night but sometime in the night it turned itself back on..my insides got all squiggly ...and when I turned the TV on the thing said, "The box is over heated.."  this really set me off..and to think maybe this could have caught on fire..so I yelled and hubby heard me.. well my day has been going down hill since then..

I will definitely make sure that box is unplugged when no one is home..and at night time when we go to bed...this is gonna be a crappy start and I sure hope it has a better ending or you will all hear me SCREAM ! 

Hubby picked up the replacement parts for the kitchen faucet and attempted to fix this leaking sweet heart..well it's only been 3 weeks that this faucet has been dripping..and nothing worse that a dripping faucet to set your mind at ease...

Now I have mentioned that my hubby is not a "Handy Dandy Repair man"..although he can fix lawn mowers he is not a fixer upper..Gawd help me...but he does try..and I give him a E for Effort..however getting back to my kitchen faucet...(sigh)...I hear these noises coming from the kitchen and hubby is talking that RedNeck Jive..and I hear these strange sounds...

I've learned from the past not to even go near the man when he's attempting to fix something..stay out of range cause no telling who will get the worst of it..Yes, been there done that..but so now I got smarter..and I have flash backs when I use to do all this stuff but no longer can..guess maybe I should have shown him a few tricks but I'm so use to doing things myself..possible my curse who knows..but I still hear the dripping...now getting back to that faucet..

Hubby comes out of the kitchen and says, "I can't get the faucet appart"..???? Oh no !!!!..."It just won't come loose" so he went back to Home Depot and talked with the man there and from what I understood if correctly..it has to be jiggered loose....I sit there in my chair and kind of feel those little nerves starting to quiver...and then hubby says, "Well I have an idea for now"  HUH? he has this grin on his face...and says, "I put a sponge in the sink so the drip you won't hear till I figure it out "...OUCH>..OMG.. I could hardly look at him but ya know what.. I'm leaving him to do what he has too..is it Florida Yet ???

Later we went up to Saul's (our vet) with Ms Reba and Zeke..and Ms Reba is doing really great for 17 1/2 years old..her heart is strong and her weight is still like last year 12 1/2 lbs.. but Mr Zeke well, Saul says, "he is surprised he's lived this long with his Afib cause normally this size boy don't make it past 6 mos of his onset..my stomach dropped..but however he has gained too much weight..he's up 18 lbs and I was shocked...cause I haven't changed his diet..but he is less active and since Abby passed he's been really in a downward slope.. so I'll have to start monitoring him a little more closely..

I do hope and pray that he'll be ok this year and maybe I can take him for small walks.. I'm not able to walk much myself without my cane..but on the cool mornings I can just walk him around my cul de sac..  which will be good for him and me.. but we are running a few more tests on him to make sure nothing else is happening..

We weighed Ms Shug this morning too..she's now 1lb 4oz..so that's good and she's so willing to eat anything I give her..and if you say, "Yum" she's all ready to take what you give her..LOL... maybe she's part Italian too hahaha

Other than that family visit was short as it was just to say "See ya later on the flip flop"..and of course I have my name in the draw who I make something for..so I've got to get busy with that..and of course the list of dish cloths that have to be made...

Now for me I have 2 Doc visits on the 3rd of Oct and then if all is well we are set to go...I'm sure looking forward to some good news and nice weather and the comforts of watching nature out my window..can't beat that.. hopefully my faucet will be fixed hahaha...hey, I can always be surprised...

Tonight we took it easy and don't ask about the faucet ...but for some reason I'm sure he'll get it fixed after all he has all size sponges LOL...oh I won't go there..any way we took it easy and watched a movie I had taped..then it was time to take Ms Shug out for her exercises..you can tell she wants out cause she keeps saying.."Hello"..and by the time you have had it she's out and happy jumping up and down and laughing...Loony Bird !!!

So it's that time for me..Oh by the way..it's 2 down and 6 to go..woo hoo..Those traveling these highway Stay Safe and as always..God Bless..



1 comment:

  1. Couldn't decide whether to laugh, cry or just give a big sigh. Your post made a whole range of emotions flit by.... hope your faucet quits dripping and all is well soon.

    ReplyDelete