Monday, September 16, 2013

Can you tell it's MONDAY

Can you tell it's MONDAY....where I'm in a "get up and get on the road"..kind of mood this morning...have my appointment up at the hospital for my Mammo, Bone Density and to remove the pik line (hopefully) from my surgery and hoping that I'll be done ..so I may glow in the dark from all those Xrays..

Got up at 4:30am to get my shower and to get all my setups done so when I come back home I can get things done..Fed Ms Shug so she's taken care of and gave fresh water and cleaned the Critters crates and on to the next stage..

Made a pot of coffee..(there is a God After All ) and sipped it slowly to enjoy those delicious coffee beans..LOL..really it's been so long..a week without coffee in my blood stream is completely dangerous..hahaha

Hubby got up and thank goodness I was done so there was no clash...and he got in and got out with his Cola in his hand..as I followed out the door with my coffee in mine..woo hoo...and of course the school buses were trucking around too...YIKES..

Headed up the highway to the hospital and boy does it ever look like rain..NO, not yet....and the traffic is a pain in the butt..but, I just fall in the procession of idiots attempting to squeeze in any space open..

Pulled in the garage of the hospital sure hope I can get a close enough parking space...and I did.. I lucked completely out..can not believe my eyes.. I mean I have never gotten a front door spot..HOLY HANNAH BANANA...

Now if only my Doc's office faxed the script..(I've had this happen often) and I don't have to wait forever and a day...LOL..and again another surprise..it's there waiting for me...I'm so impressed and my day is doing well..not gonna say good just yet cause my day isn't over.....

Had my jaw Xrayed now have to go over to the get the Mammo and Bone Density..will find out if they will remove the pik line...always ask.."did you fluch".. I always wanna say..."I always do and wiped "  hahaha...they always give me a strange look...Yes, I know I'm different... putting humor to anything is so worth while..

So as I sit and wait the radiologist I watch a little TV..unreal about the latest shooter in DC...what the hell is wrong with this world..everyone is gasping as we (the group in the waiting room) watch the happenings..Unreal.. then I hear my name being called..and Yep, pik line can come out..but before it's out I got  my blood work done too..hey, while it's available for easy withdrawal, why not and so glad they did it all.. so I'm then moved to another area where the nurse does the removal..

I don't know if any of you have ever seen one or had one..it doesn't hurt feels a little strange going in and coming out you just can't believe how long that sweetie is..mine was put in my forearm and it goes into a very deep vein that they use an Xray machine to guide it in...as they make you turn your head so that it doesn't go into the flow of the wrong direction..sounds weird but they do a really good job..and boy is it ever a blessing so you are not constantly having to be stabbed or jabbed which ever word fits it...so I'm free..and still on antibiotics.. if it wasn't I'd have to then go for the infusion for close to 6 weeks...

Now for my Mammo..OUCH..that's what it is..but it's an OUCH that can save your life so for the few minutes it's well worth it..then on to Bone Density..lean back and relax...I could use a nice cozy blanket..LOL.. aaaah I'm done and ready to leave..

Gonna treat myself to some breakfast in the hospital cafeteria and  yep, my coffee is still hot in my mug...wonderful got them off of QVC and well worth it too.. and whatcha think...as I get out to my car it's raining....make my day..LOL...Now I have to get home and make  some breakfast and feed my Critters ..Zeke and Ms Reba and catch up on the news...be back later ....:)  

Caught a little nap later on and watch the TV with all that happened in DC..horrible just horrible..what the hell is wrong with people today..did they east some..Kill Everybody..chit this is getting to be a constant reminder of how Evil is working in our world...soon we're gonna have to be wearing protective gear just to go out side..the S O B's.

Later on hubby got in late so I made Open faced roast beef with gravy sandwiches and had French Fries..I air fry them in my little special oven I bought years ago..nice crisp fries too..you would swear they were deep fried without the grease..shame they stop making these little units..

We watched Dancing with the Stars tonight and seeing Valerie Harper..she's amazing..and so determined to beat this cancer she has..she is one brave lady..God Bless her Spirit..

Now it's that time and tomorrow I've got to do laundry cause it didn't get done today...so those traveling down that highway..Stay Safe and God Bless Us All.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment