Thursday, September 19, 2013

Another Cook A Rama on Thursday

Another Cook A Rama on Thursday too..seems like I should have stay in the restaurant with the family...LOL...but it has to get done before I can push off to Florida..

Got up early again and started right in the kitchen..woo hoo.. Do you hear that choo choo train coming down the track..????? well that's how I feel but soon it's gonna be done and then I'll start all over again when I get to Florida..LOL

My day went by rather quickly ..I will say that.. and in between my breaks I either jumped on line to read all the good stuff or checked for new patterns and even found an old recipe I've been searching for..can you imagine another recipe..but I'll wait on that one for a bit..LOL

I did manage to get in a little nap..cause I had too.. once I put my feet up I was color me Gone ...and that's alright and it felt good..even my critters lay down when I do and Ms Shug just joins right in as well..but once she sees me open my eyes and move a bit..she's ready to show me how fast she can chew the new toy I put in her cage..in fact in the morning when I change her papers it looks like little match sticks in the bottom..

I tell hubby she's chopping kindling for our next bonfire LOL..she sure can chop some wood..I should have named her "Ms Beaver"..she's now really going to town..when I put a new toy in I give it a day before she attacks..she has to check it out and see if it's tasty...has to have that certain flavor..hahaha

Tonight watched the X Factor and then turned on the Eagle's Game with the Chiefs..hubby is leaning back watching..and I'm listening..LOL..

So with that I'm gonna say..Happy Trails and Safe Travels to those trucking down that highway...and as always..God Bless Us All..

No comments:

Post a Comment