Monday, September 2, 2013

Laboring Monday

Laboring Monday...Yes, it's officaly Labor Day but in my case my tylenol is finally reaching it's limitations...

Waking up early with my jaw some what sore and popping all my meds..it's not gonna be a great day...but will try and get through it.. Mister Zeke is coming along a little better with a few little set backs as he tries to attempt to make the couch...

I managed to get a few wink in when I finally couldn't keep my eyes from closing on their own..amazing how no matter how much you try..sleep can and will take over..

Most of the day I tried to keep busy so my jaw and watching Zeke wouldn't send me to the looney bin..so I cut up the sweet potatoes as next week I also have to do another trip to the rice fields (yes, it's that time again) also cut up some potatoes ..yeah, I'm losing my mind slowly..but hey, they and we can now say.."We eat the same food"..just about..including Ms Shug of course..

I can't wait for tomorrow to come.. I mean calling the Surgeon first thing and then calling the Dentist (that gorgeous man) and letting him know ..I've reached my limits on this tylenol as it's starting not to hold back this ache..

Thank goodness for reheats as hubby did that and I went for ice cream..hey, it's cold and sure helps my pain in my mind..nothing like BRAIN FREEZE !...anything at this point...Can ya tell I'm wearing thin ????

Watched a little non sense TV and the shows are awful..gawd more like disgusting ..What is happening????? I mean joking about herpes ??? How do young kids watch this chit..and I do mean chit... then we ask why they have no morals..how can they ... and the canned laughter to make you think..Yeah, this is really funny.....sick humor and I do mean sick .

As both hubby and I just shook our heads...what happened to those neat ones..more with good comedy..has it all turned to just gutter rot ?...give me the  old classics..where's the reruns..

Well, each day I'm praying Zeke gets stronger on his legs and no major issues....as he looks to get on his couch and I shake my head.. he gives me a heavy sigh and goes to lay down on the floor...Sorry Charlie..till you are better no couch..!

It's now time for bed and I have 15 more minutes and I can take those tylenol..thank goodness and go to bed..but by 8am I'll be on that phone calling that Surgeon..

Those of you traveling Stay Safe and as always..God Bless Us All..

No comments:

Post a Comment