Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Well, the 1st of Jan 2013 on Tuesday :)

Well, the 1st of Jan 2013 on Tuesday :) Did it feel any different ???? Maybe, Maybe not..but I is sure hoping it's a better kick off then the last time..cause I had that bad fall as was looking Black and Blue all over and in the hospital...Now this time I only have a bum leg hahaha..hey, it's healing so that's a plus..slow and steady...and that's another plus...

Morning was again busy but it was a lot warmer and I had plans..I mean I was gonna have a New Years Day Dinner with company..and that was a good thing..and I'd be kept busy and that's another good thing...mmm ya notice the pattern here.. I mean, I have to keep busy to enjoy my day...LOL

One good thing is the weather it was really beautiful and made it enjoyable and even the Critters were liking it..Ms Reba has been on an up swing on her eating but I ain't a gonna brag cause I've played that tune before..

Today was also Heart Worm Day and Change the Filter in the Heat Pump ..yep all my good stuff to do on the 1st..this way I never forget cause we know how us with Senior Moments..

Chatted with hubby off and on most the day as he cooked his Pork and Sauerkraut in the Crock Pot and also had his greens and blackeyed peas and cornbread..his tradition..sure hope it brings him better luck as he too is having problems with his leg again..

What's with us two.. I mean we both have leg problems ...is it Tea and Sympathy hahaha..nah it's called older generation crap...and boy we have a lot of crap ...but soon his problem will be solved and so will mine ...Thank You Lord!

Tomorrow I have to make a quick stop at Publix to pick up some veggies for Ms Shug..and then I'm gonna get back home ..don't really wanna go but it's a must and then later on next week I have to go to Wally World..yeah it's called get stuff that ya need..

Now I'm ready willin and able to crawl my butt in bed..I see Zeke jumped down so that means there will be a little more room for me..woo hoo..

Those traveling stay safe and as always..God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment