Saturday, January 19, 2013

My oh my I eased on into Saturday

My oh my I eased on into Saturday....my morning was not so bad.. I mean the temp wasn't as bad as yesterday but the Critters slept late and hence we strolled on out the door and not freezing..thank goodness..

Most of my day was cleaning out my closet and then my break times with Ms Shug as she was letting me know..she wanted out ! So I played a few games with her and as the Big Boy himself watched..Mister Zeke never missed a move..his eyes were glued to that antics of Ms Shug..but from a distance as I'm still not letting him up any closer....

I did learn one thing today...as I've been reading on Parrot forums on what to feed and how to introduce things to YOUR COCKATOO>..hahahaha...I introduced Ms Shug to a Banana...yes, Chiquita Banana..(not sure if I spelled that right) ..I took a bite and she was watching very carefully...she walked over to me and then I took a tiny piece and gave it to her...Ms Shug looks surprised and slowly with her talons..hahaha..took this little piece brought it up to her beak and then turned her head and I watched the talons squeeze that and then came the surprise...(ready)...she reached over and grabbed my hair..YES that banana was in my hair on my shoulder and even on my neck...OMG !!!!

So I had to wash my hair today..cause I was wearing the perfume of the Banana...now I learned one thing..Don't believe everything you READ...cause like my neighbor Betsy said, "Maybe they were wearing bathing caps "  LOL...

Although Ms Shug maybe ate a little bit but I think in fact no thinking about it I'll cut one piece up for her and put it in her dish...in her cage...easier to clean her cage than wash that banana out of my hair..hahaha..

Rest of the night was quiet and I was tired...seems I'm on the down slope ..That sometimes happens when I'm doing a little too much..but I needed to get my closet cleaned out..next will be those books ..need to see if I can call the office on Monday and someone will take them out of my car cause I'll never be able to carry them.

Tomorrow I have to make a stop at Walmart as I have to pick up Wee pads for Ms Reba ..when it's too cold she doesn't go out.. I put them on the tray and she's really good about using them...thank goodness cause at her age I can't afford her to go down hill..bad enough I'm having to feed her as she is in the picky stages again...Never ever was she that was..she was always a good eater but again she's gonna be 17 and it is what it is..

Watched an old movie I had taped...The Farmers Daughter..I really like old classics and it was good...enjoyed it and now I'm ready for another day's Adventure...

Hope all those traveling stay safe... God Bless....

No comments:

Post a Comment