Thursday, January 24, 2013

Thursday What can I say ?????

Thursday, What can I say?????? ..it got warmer around 11am but when I woke up it was 39 ...and thank goodness I didn't unwrap the plants...I had also made sure my shades in the carport were all down so to keep the cold draft from coming at us when I opened the door..

Got up at 4:30am to give hubby a call and wake him...even though he does use his alarm clock but he's bad about the Snooze Button...so yep, I did my wifely duty and woke him up...and I might say, "he wasn't too happy"..

I dragged my morning out being so cold as I don't like to let Abby or even Zeke out and Ms Reba well that's another issue..so being my crew is getting older I try to make it easier on them..

Abby has her hip problem and Zeke has his Heart Problem and Ms Reba well she's just an ole gal with only a few issues..but doing pretty good..and Me..well I'm a horse of another color..hahaha..

Even Ms Shug wasn't to happy this morning as she falls into our system ..we sleep so does she..which is really pretty good..and she's starting to say "I Love You " more clearly too...it's getting there and she also lost another tail feather..

Now this bird is gonna have a bald bottom hahaha..no tail at all...she's so active and flips and falls and uh oh is what she says ...and yep, there goes another feather...

I did manage to get the books off the shelf and into a box and I'll call tomorrow on my way out and see if I can get someone to take them ..and yep, I didn't go to Walmart but I will tomorrow...Hahaha

I did treat myself to KFC tonight..got a 6 piece dinner and I'll have a couple of meals out of it..nothing wrong with that..means no cookin...:) and it was pretty darn good too... satisfied me for fried chicken...

Watched American Idol tonight and some of them are really pretty darn good..sure hope when all is said and done they'll pick some really good ones..

Now I'm ready to hit that bed and have some great dreams...cause tomorrow I need to get more stuff done..but I'm almost through every room...and can't wait fo my other vacuum to come..cause Ms Shug is sure a messy bird..

So those traveling Stay Safe and if you are going to the Get Together in Florida have fun cause the weather is gonna be gorgeous...God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment