Monday, January 21, 2013

Oh What a MONDAY LOL

OH What a Monday !!!  LOL...oh yeah I was smoking..(no not cigs) as I hurried through my chores cause today was a day I was heading out to Wal Mart to buy a small vacuum cleaner for under Ms Shug's cage...(all good intentions I'll have you know).

Hustled to get the Trash out even had a quick chat with my neighbor at 7am and then water my plants, fed my outside birds and squirrels (if I don't feed them suckers they eat my plants and anything else in their path)...then onto cleaning Ms Shug's cage and telling her she's a dirty bird as she laughs...then giving her a spray bath which she proceeds to give me back talk and then she hops in and devours her green beans LOL and laughs..then on to the Critters and get them fed ..of course stuffing Ms Reba, burping and then potty time..let critters back in and wash down the Dawg Patio...(i'm running out of breath here) and then pop my pills and get dressed..cause I'm gonna be out of the house by 9:30am..(that's the best time I can do)

Ah at last I'm on the road and I'm even humming..hahaha..get a good parking spot..seems that time I arrive I'm almost certain to get an up front spot..and hey, in case you don't realize this but Florida..almost everyone has a handicap sticker..hahaha...so if you don't go early you don't get a good spot and may not even get an electric cart..(oh yeah I always have to use one ).

Got most of my things and found a small vacuum cleaner..it's a shark..but for some reason I think as I'm looking that this might not be the one..but I go ahead and buy it cause I'm desperate..moving the big vac over several times a day is tiring for me...but I do it cause I don't have a choice..

Get home and I'm anxious to try this baby out..get it all unpacked and notice first off it's heavy in the hand and has a short hose..and even if it works well I'm stuck bending under things to clean..but I'll give it a try.. and I'm ready..plug it in and hit the button...NO GO>..What ..???  NO GO...Are You kidding me"????? No Go..it don't work..all that and it don't work...SUCKS!!!

So now I have to bring it back ..OMG>.I hate this..and I didn't get a chance to make the Rice and Veggies today so tomorrow first thing in the morning  I'll wash the rice (do that to remove all the starch) and then load up the cooker with veggies and on it goes...I'll think about returning that junk tomorrow or maybe Wednesday as I need to pick up Shug's veggies from Publix so it's up the road..yeah that's what I'll do...drop off and pick up hahaha

Tonight Ms Reba ate her dinner all by herself..AMAZING..guess she figured I'll try...but I don't expect her to do a repeat..cause she's an of and on again GAL..:)

Watched Born Loser and YEP, I shed a tear cause I hate to see the ones being knocked off..they try so hard..but later on you see that they still continue to work on their weight loss and do good...Thank Goodness..

Now I'm ready for bed and I'm tired but tomorrow I have to step it up a notch and it's gonna be a bit chilly in the morning too..brrrrrrrrrrr

And by the way..Ms Shug is officially 6mos old today  woo hoo..and so cute and naughty too..but not to too bad..

Hope all of you traveling stay Safe and as always..God Bless...

No comments:

Post a Comment