Monday, January 14, 2013

WoW is ME on Monday !

WoW is Me on Monday !....and it sure was..as it's my TRASH DAY too...hahaha..and we were off to the races but this time I used a "cheat sheet"..in other words the night before I had all my trash gathered on my cart ready for the curb...yeah I figure the early bird can catch the worm this time..hahaha..

For me I kind of like to get things done early and I've always waited for the morning to get the last of the last and being I get up early I can do my once a week clean out the frig and gather from here and there ...and I've always just made it to the curb cause my trash guys now come earlier...and I'm always racing...so I got my act together the night before and just when it gets day break the cart is ready and so am I....

My morning was planned in action as I had bought 20lbs of chicken at Walmart and had to cook it up and then vacuum seal it for the freezer..this again is another one of my "things" ..so all I do is grab a pack and thaw and shred...and that kind of makes it easy for me..

So while the chicken was cooking I did a little bit of getting er done..and got a surprise phone call .. My niece called to tell me that her son and his wife are having a baby...woo hoo....another new addition coming in August so that give me time to make up a few baby blankets and the Christening Blanket...the White of Whites...bring out the gloves for that on...LOL

Most of the day I played with Ms Shug as she is getting to get more action going and boy she is just a bit much..she loves to hang upside down from the top of her cage but she's so goofy she swings around and then falls to the bottom of her cage..I don't know about her ...LOL

Got a call from my friend John (fighting duo) and he got his appointment with the Gastro Doc...so he looks like he's on his way for that Gallbladder to come out ...

Hubby went to the Ortho Surgeon and got a shot of (I call) WD 40 and then had to go and get a MRI so me thinks that might be he also maybe getting some work done on his knee and might not be able to come down ...

Yep, my world is going Whacky again !!  It's the norm for me as I've always said..."Murphy loves me"...but I'm ok as I know hubby can't go around like me for too long...

Now I watched Biggest Loser and fell asleep so I'll have to watch it on line tomorrow...duh..sure wish I'd not do that but I got so cozy that the next thing I knew Zeke was waking me up....

So I'm ready for bed now so I hope all of you traveling stay safe and as always..God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment