Wednesday, January 2, 2013

What a Wednesday

What a Wednesday...I did about NOTHING..my leg was not doing well..although it's trying to heal but has some issues so I figured not that I didn't have things to do ..but I had to put my priorities..and it worked out ...

I did my morning chores and the rest of the day I kept my leg up..had to .. I mean this bugger is really slow in healing but it's getting there..still have that throbbing pain but it's slowly getting easier..

It also was a beautiful day and reached the 80s..omg and here I sat on the couch watching Topper and then grabbing a few Zeeeeeees...and then along came Ms Shug she even joined in on the rest..What a lazy group I had here today..

Tomorrow I'm gonna have to do a few things as it's my TRASH DAY and that's clean the frig out and then perhaps if I can muster up a little energy make a pan of Brownies..I bought some milk chocolate chips and chopped walnuts so ya know I'm in the planning stage..

I need to run the vac back in the bedroom so that I'll do also and then put a load in the washer..that will be the limit as I can't be up long on my leg..I can't put a stocking on just yet till...well I have no openings..

Talked with hubby tonight and he's doing ok but his leg and hip are really at him..he's using crutches and we both chuckle..I mean both of us hobbling around..I'm so thankful my Critters are really being good even Ms Shug..not being too demanding..she's turning out to be just like the rest of us..

So now I'm just downloading Microsoft Office as I had to purchase it..with this Windows 8 my older programs no longer run on it..and I'm also gonna get rid of this Virus program and go with AGV..I have that on my other computer and never have problems and boy it's great on checking the system out...

Ok, my brain is a bit sluggish from not being active..so I need to at least do some mental games..hahaha..Life itself is a mental game always guessing What's Next  LOL

May all you out there traveling Stay Safe and as Always..God Bless..I'm tired from doing nothing LOL...

Someone asked me why is this taking so long..????  Well, to be honest I haven't a clue but I'll post a picture and maybe someone can give me the answer..

Here's how it's looking as of today...hope I don't make ya sick ..(Sorry)


I'm surely doing my best and praying this will soon be over with cause I really have a hard time trying to get things done..but I'm not complaining..I'm living with it and keeping my sense of humor going as it's in the back of my leg and being really stubborn.. ... I thank God every day that it could be worse and there are people worse off than me..So let's all pray for them and I won't mind if you say one for me too !

God Bless..

No comments:

Post a Comment