Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Gleaming on Tueday :)

Gleaming on Tuesday I is :)  oh boy am I ever...I got me my little canister vacuum cleaner.. I am so happy about it too..hahaha.. made my day.. and I didn't have to leave my door either..

As I was wallowing in self pitty about having to go back to Walmart tomorrow I was thinking of all the driving around I was gonna have to do shopping..and any one that knows me knows I hate shopping... I mean I literally hate shopping..!!!

I mean I'll buy things over the internet and QVC if they have good deals but going to the stores and looking at things..YUCKO... I think my Sister did me in on that one when I was a kid..she'd drag me to so many stores I'd be exhausted and sweating..YES sweating.. cause the heat from in and out of the stores (of what I can remember ) and the sales..and back and forth..omg.. I am sweating thinking about it.. and trying clothes on and off..Did I faint yet??????

Any way I did a Google Search (love Google) and came up with two kinds of vacuum cleaners that had bags and were canisters...and WAH LA...I found a Eureka that was right up my alley...small enough to sit under Ms Shug's cage and plugged in cause that baby will run off and on all day long..cause Ms Shug throws things out her cage...

Morning was busy as I had to be in the Rice Fields cause I was lazy yesterday.. I think because I was disgusted knowing I had to make a return and that means customer service stand in line..YUCKO...

So I was extra busy thing morning..then onto emptying another bag of dog food in more bins..not bad really as my system is pretty easy..it's dragging that big bag out and lifting it onto a chair ..ok, I'll sit awhile hahaha

Then onto the rest of my usual chores..in fact I saw Mister Woody come down a few times to the feeder and that's always an indication ...food is not so ready available...but I enjoy watching them...and my Blue Jays were back too..ok so I'll fill the feeder cause tomorrow I know the platform is going to be loaded with the birds..

Tonight got a surprise of a Face Talk with Dawn, Wendy, Sarah and Paul..was fun and of course my crew got involved..Zeke first then Ms Shug and Ms Reba..Abby was under my feet and not wanting to move  LOL..Was a nice chat and we all enjoyed it..

Now for me I'm ready to dive into that warm bed and get cozy and dream some nice things...like warm weather and sweet sounding birds and a nice tall glass of Ice Tea with Lemon please hahaha..

All traveling Stay Safe and as Always...God Bless..

No comments:

Post a Comment