Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Results in on Hubby on Tuesday

Results in on Hubby on Tuesday...this was a long day for me although I kept myself busy hubby had an appointment with the Ortho Surgeon and it was to be at 2pm but they called and moved it up to 6pm as Dr had emergency ...WOW this is gonna be a long long day !

Morning for me was rough.. I tossed and turned all night long wondering if I should just get someone to help me hook up everything in the rig and load up and head home..that empty feeling in the pit of my stomach was gnawing at me big time...

I kept busy most the day...vacuuming under Shug's cage is a ritual.. I mean to tell ya ..she laughs and carries on big time and then I got another surprise..Mister Zeke actually let me vacuum him..all that lose hair that I am constantly vacuuming up... I mean I feel like my rug is a TWEED...with all that hair from him and Ms Abby...Gawd !!!!

So that was another exciting event and tonight I didn't feel like cooking so I drove down to KFC and yep, got me a chicken dinner..and it was good too.. boy I could like this...hahaha

Then I paced waiting for Hubby to let me know all the details..but no word and then I saw Ms Betsy had come home from her trip up to Mayo Clinic and I was anxious to hear her news...and I was praying that all would be ok for her...she's a really neat neighbor ..and one that actually understands me..hahaha..now that's saying something..:)

John called and of course he and his "TRUE LOVE"  were fighting again..they just never know when to stop..imagine she has him doing errands for her ...and he's gonna be going in the hospital in a couple of days...boy did I ever read the riot act on that one...Oh I just hope and pray things go smoothly for him..

Then my Niece's hubby is having his Gallbladder out tomorrow...Can this stop ???? I'm praying he'll be ok ..as they may have to do it the old fashion way because the stone he has is too large...Lord I hope not !

Finally hubby calls with his news....He has a fractured Fema at the top of the knee..Good Golly Ms Molly...and that might be because his bone disease is back again..it's been a few years since we've gone through all those treatments and it went into remission...I just feel so bad for him..as it's extremely painful and he has to be so careful as he can break his bones easily ...The rest of the knee hasn't changed ..not any worse and not any better..kind of in limbo...so he's told to be on crutches for 3 to 4 more weeks and if no improvement he'll be casted...Gawd I hope not..

Now for me..well I'm hanging in but my chinny chin chin...and I feel like my brain has been in a mix master...but soon this all shall pass..hopefully...

It's time for bed as I'm just mentally tired...I do hope those traveling Stay Safe and as always...God Bless...

No comments:

Post a Comment