Friday, January 11, 2013

I'm getting fiesty and it's Friday :)

I'm getting feisty and it's Friday :)  OH MY STARS !!!!....hahaha.. yes, today I  was feeling much better ..got a few things done and I still am pacing myself and my leg..well it's still there but getting much better..in fact it looks like Alligator skin hahaha..but hey, it's better well not just better, much better..and that's all that counts..

I'm starting to also think of what to make for dinner ..now that's a plus..and planning on heading out to Walmart..but I'll do that on Sunday morning early..maybe might even wear a mask and gloves..cause the Flu is ramped here in sunny Florida..

My friend John (of the fighting duo) is fighting with Jane on the phone..she just doesn't know when to quit...he's starting to feel a little better because of the meds...but still has to see a Surgeon for removal of his Gallbladder..that's gonna be a trip...!!!

I've been talking to him several times a day to calm him down..soon I'm gonna need a VALIUM if this keeps up..but I feel bad for him cause they just don't know when to quit..but I told him..that if he wants to survive without going by ambulance to just hang up on the girlfriend...boy some days I have to wonder ????

Yes there are people like this that thrive on causing others misery.. Some days I wonder about people I try to be friends with..is it really worth it..I mean I get the feeling I'm beating a dead horse..so I should just click them out of my life and just pay attention to what is important to me...goes back to what my Momma use to say, "if you only have one friend in life, consider yourself lucky" I never understood it..but I think I do now..

It's truly difficult to have "true friends" you can always have the so so kind that you help them pass the time of day...or the social network of friends that just need to chat with someone...but a true friend...I'm sure there out there and far and few in between...I know I've had one here and there...as my life span evolved...I know my hubby is My BEST FRIEND...and I have a few that are Social Friends...but I'm still working on the "true friendship"..but I have hopes...!

Had a good chat with one of the RV Sistahs on Facebook Video..she was really neat and I enjoyed our conversation..in fact Ms Shug even got involved..We both laughed well I should say, "All 3 of us did"...:) Another neat appreciation of a good chat..I enjoy her humor too..and her experiences.. I look forward to more chats..


Now I'm getting ready for bed as I'm dawg tired...and tomorrow does come quickly...so those traveling I pray you are staying safe...and as always God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment