Sunday, January 6, 2013

A Very Relaxing Sunday :)

A Very Relaxing Sunday :) and I thoroughly enjoyed it too..Got my pills of life sorted and then had an old fashion breakfast..Bacon, Eggs, Toast Coffee and boy that was good too..LOL

My morning is always busy as I get Critters done and Ms Shug gets her cage cleaned and I play with her as I then I give Ms Shug her spray bath..haven't even thought about taking her into the shower with me... I mean I know lots of parrot owners do that..but I think that's a few feathers away for me  hahaha..

Watched my favorite TV show..QVC..yes I'm a gadget junkie and some of them were hard to resist..ah but I did buy a few things to go along with my Dishes !!!

Did manage to sort through newspapers for my setups for Ms Shugs cage..like having them done way ahead..I'm that kind of person..always have to have setups on everything to make it easy..

Later in the day I just leaned back and kept my leg up as I have that Doc appointment on Tuesday and I wanna make sure it's much better..don't wanna have to take any more meds..I'm kind of meds out...

Watched the Biggest Loser and WOW I'm telling ya that show is awesome..but if I were on it they'd be calling the ambulance...shame how some people get so heavy but I can understand it happening... I can gain lbs overnight because of my thyroid..but these people are so young...I never was heavy until my late years and having several heart attacks..and went down hill from there..

I joke about it but I have so much wrong I'm amazed I can keep going..in fact my Doc keeps saying, "How do you do it"..?   Wish I knew other than my strong faith and believing in myself that I'll get through this..

Now I'm ready for bed..and I know I can get through that..hahaha..tomorrow I have to run to CVS again they messed up my meds so in town I have to go and I'll stop at Winn Dixie for a few things then homeward bound I am ..

Making my list of things I need to get done and then I'll be done..:)

So those traveling stay safe and as always...God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment