Friday, January 25, 2013

Finally on Friday :)

Finally on Friday :)  I got out and went to WalMart and PetSmart and Publix...woo hoo...yeppers I got er done ...ta daaaaaaaaaaaa!

Morning I was up at 4:30am and ready to get a roll on down the road...I was so anxious and I had put this off for days.. I was lagging and dragging my butt so I knew if I didn't get this done I'd be mad at myself..hahaha

Got the Critters done and Ms Shug and I had a little conversation as I also knew I wouldn't have much time with her today....so she did her thang and I did mine and when I got all what needed done I was on the road..wooo hooo here I come..

Went first to WalMart and returned that bleeping hand vac which didn't work and then I was happy as not much of a line in Customer Service and the lady was pretty fast..(thank you ) and then I decided pulling out of the shopping area that I'd head on down to PetSmart as I needed food for Ms Shug.

That took a bit as it's on the other side of the Villages and I learned a new short cut...which helped with that traffic...got in there and was even told by one of the sales gals that they have a Bird Vet that comes in once a week...ok..that's nice to know.

Then I headed on up the road and stopped in Publix and picked up veggies for Ms Shug and a few things for me...I'm telling ya this dang Ms Shug sure gets great treatment...just like the rest of my Critters...and I come last..booo hooo :)

Got back and I was zonked, too long of a day for me and in and out too many times...my legs were aching...Lord help me  LOL...but it was so good to get out :)

Ms Shug gave me a what for for leaving her and my Critters looked at me like they lost their best friend..OH PLEEEESE !!!  give me a break...hahaha.. Now I'm back to my routine for the next few days...and waiting for my new vac to come...

Tonight was a blah blah blah kind of night..hubby called and he was exhausted..and my niece called to tell me her hubby is going to have to have his Gallbladder out ...OMG...They thought he was sick with the flu and he got so bad they had to take him to the hospital and found out he has Stones...just like what happened to my friend John..say scenario...hope it's not catching ...!!!

Well, now I'm gonna hit that bed and wrap myself in that warm blanket and before I know it ...it will be morning...and the race is on to get the rest of my work load done..only to start again next week..hahaha

Good night all...those traveling stay Safe and as always..God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment