Saturday, January 12, 2013

Kept a movin on Saturday

Kept a movin on Saturday...oh yeah I was smoking up a storm got a few things done and even got to sit out in the carport a bit with the Critters and Ms Shug..

Yes, it was a good morning and I was feeling pretty darn good..kept movin so I wouldn't slag off..but got a few more things accomplished and that made me feel good..

Even put me Soda Machine together and made some soda..well now I have to admit the choice of soda I had wasn't really that great in fact I know I've made better  hahaha...I mean I did work for PepsiCo years ago and Soda is what I made and made well...

The concept of this Sodastream machine is pretty neat but I'll have to come up with a better syrup to add to the carbonated water...and make it a lot better..yeah, I mean I still have some tricks up me sleeve..hahaha...and another thing.. I hate all those empty bottles so this is another crowd pleaser for me cept..gots to make a better product..

I did notice that the syrup is made in Israel....which is fine with me cause I'd toss it if it came from China..sorry folks..however I sure wish it came from the USA...are we getting that lazy ??????

Today was such a nice day I did enjoy my carport a bit after I swept it and wiped down the furniture.. I brought Shug out to check the area and she was enjoying it as well..head twisting in all directions and my outside birds were chirping..she was listening..and the Critters lay down on the cool cement floor..

Later on I did manage to get in a nap...and that made me feel pretty good too..cause I'm definitely not missing them I mean I get a couple of hours and I feel so much better...makes up for my wee hours I'm waking up at..

I had bought a frozen pizza and had that for dinner tonight and it was awful..and of course I have not had a good pizza in the area I live in Florida ..I just don't think they know how to make a good one..so I'm just gonna have to start making my dough and maybe freezing it ..and just make personal size pizza..sounds good to me..

Tonight not much was good on TV so I mainly played with Ms Shug and I just can't believe how she twists and turns and falls in her cage..I laugh and she laughs in fact I watched her fall and she got up and laughed.. I busted out laughing and she came over to the side I was sitting on and just laughed with me..Crazy Daffy Bird hahaha..

Ok, I'm beat and I'm gonna hit that bed...and I know it's gonna feel really good..tomorrow I'm gonna head out to Walmart ..although I hate going any where with this flu outbreak but it's a must .. I need my out door bird seed and bread and a few other things plus want to buy a Dutch Oven..it's a must !

So that's my saga for today and look out for tomorrow...those traveling stay safe and as always...God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment