Sunday, January 13, 2013

An Outing on Sunday :)

An Outing on Sunday :) even if it was to go to WalMart..I got away for a couple of hours and it felt great..however, the store was kind of empty..perhaps it was good timing or maybe cause we have a Flu epidemic and people are avoiding crowds, like ME ...oh yeah... I mean I brought my Clorox wipes with me..cause if it's out there it finds me..!!!

Morning for me is always a blur..and being Sunday I mean it's my pills of life sorting that I do at 4:30am then on to taking my first pill ..Fosamax..for me bones ...and then at 6am it's Critter pill time for Zeke and of course the others share the pill pocket.. I mean Ms Reba snatches it out of my fingers ouch !!!..

So then I start with Critters out and Ms Shug gets her cage cleaned and she dances around on her Play Stand and watches and laughs at me.. some one of these days ..hahaha..guess it's cause I'm always tickled with her antics..then she's fed and it's on to the Big Critters and little Ms Reba..their pills and their feed and I sit on my perch and watch..(on the chair in the dog room ) then of course Ms Reba is now again playing.."I'm not gonna eat that "...so I make them little meatballs and down the hatch they go..

Funny about that after I get her done she comes into the kitchen as I attempt to get my toast and coffee and barks at me and wants my toast.. so I give her a little bit..and tell her..."you won't eat your food and I have to stuff it down ya but you'll eat mine..."?>?>>> but stuff it I do and even burp her..cause she's not gonna go without eating..and then the little twit that she is goes over to Ms Shug's cage and eats what ever Ms Shug dumps out the bars...go figure that one????

Ah but my jaunt to Walmart was so nice got a few things in but..didn't get my Dutch Oven ..they had one but it was blue..(not that there's anything wrong with that hahahaha)..but I want a red one, cast iron with porcelain inside..so I'll check Bed Bath and Beyond or order from Amazon as they have one for about 60 bucks..not paying 250 for that Expensive Named one..however they are nice but just not worth that kind of money for the little I use it..

Got home and put all the stuff away and then had lunch.. I would have ate out but I had some frozen goods and it was in my cooler but..didn't want any more messes...I've still got things to do...LOL

Did get in a nap too..oh yeah I've decided that's my thing for me to keep my legs up during that time and even Ms Shug gets her nap too....yeppers my Critters are liking it and that's all that matters..

I un installed the virus program that came on my computer as I had one more day grace but I decided to go with AVG...I have it on my computer at home and really have no problems with it and easy to work with and support is great too..so I installed their trial version which gives me a couple of weeks till I get all my data I need straightened out.

Still have to take my other lap top in to get all that info off it and then install some on here and use my portable zip drive for my back ups..always something plus I am using my printer but the software is not compatible with Windows 8..and I can't use it but only to print..so in the future I have to look at getting a newer printer but that will be awhile..

TV was a tad bit boring have watched the Global Awards..and so so ..but other than that I did some searching in the Internet for a few things and making my lists for my next shopping day ...wooo hooo..

Ok, so that's my day with a little help from my friends...mmmm might rethink that one...but again I'm looking at how people treat other people and if they can't even acknowledge others than who needs them ...that's how I'm feeling..I just think too many just want to be Social Climbers...and the only climbing I'm gonna do is into my bed...here I come...:)

Hope those traveling Stay Safe and as always and from my heart..God Bless..!

No comments:

Post a Comment