Saturday, January 26, 2013

Roughing It Smoothly on Saturday :)

Roughing it Smoothly on Saturday :)......and I sure was !...Today was a "Do I really need this" kind of day...as I sorted through things I've had stocked up on..Have I used it, Do I need it, Will I ever use it"....hahaha..that was my kind of day today.

Morning started off a little slow as I had given the Critters their 6am pill I leaned back on the couch and next thing I knew it was almost 8am..HOLY HANNAH...Up I jumped got the big ones out and then on to Ms Shug..got her cleaned up as she was peaking through the bottom of her sheet for me to come and rescue her hahahaha...

Then had the big guys fed and Ms Reba got her "MeatBalls"...if she don't eat I stuff her ..and by the looks of it she'd rather I do that than eat...go figure..but it works for her and me..

I then hurried up outside got my birds fed and plants watered now on to ME !!!  Yep, buy the time I get all that done I'm kind of dragging but need my coffee..but I've started making a sort of Latte...Milk, chocolate and coffee..and it's mighty good too..so that's my drink for now..

Re Arranged my supplies and put up a few more things in containers giving me more room...gosh I hate when things start to build up around me..feels like I'm getting closed in...Give me SPACE....and not OUTER SPACE either..:)

Tonight I really didn't do much watched an older movie I had recorded and then put some time in with Shug..even Face Talked with hubby for a bit..cause it's been too long of a time that we haven't really had a chance to chat..

Even did a little Skype with Ms Dawn as she is enjoying herself with the Florida GTG and I'm really glad for her..sure wish I could have gone but it's almost impossible for me...as this time..

Now I'm ready to hit that bed and call it a NIGHT..and boy am I ever tired..So those traveling Stay Safe and as Always...God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment