Thursday, January 31, 2013

Doomsday this Thursday !

Doomsday this Thursday !.....OH was it ever...this was the morning I was to Take John (the fighting duo) to the hospital for his surgery....WOW!!....

Last night I cleaned Ms Shug's cage before I went to bed as I knew there was no way I would get a chance ...so when I got up this morning it was "let's get this together "...and together it got !

Critters were a little confused but they could handle the skip of breakfast this one time after all I did give them their biscuit and treat and they were out so they would just sleep listening to music :)

Picked Mister John up at 7:30 am and he was waiting..but he gave me a few calls before just to make sure I was gonna be on time  0h no !!!...but I was being good after all this was the day he was having surgery...

Got to the hospital and of course we had to walk all around to the other side...never understood they have you come in one end and then walk all around to the other side for surgery..DUH.. and my legs were saying,"DUH"..

Then as I sat in the Holding Room with John I could see the expressions changing as he was getting more and more antsy...OH brother this is not going too good....and sure enough it wasn't...after all they told him it would be 10am and here it is almost 10am and no one is saying anything..

Prior to this the nurse made the mistake and told him.."Doc is on schedule"...LOL  any one who's been in this situation knows that things can change in a New York Minute !!...and they did...oh brother..(didn't I just say that)...

The nurse did come in and give John the.."Relaxing Shot"...hahaha and it wore off and he got really ticked...and I kept thinking...."Why did I do this"...and then my answer was, "Because he has no one to help him ".... and then I felt bad..but the more he got his usual Horse's Patootie" the redder I got...in fact the nurse asked me if I was ok ...hahaha...I could feel my heart beating in my throat..and words started to form...OMG...

Next a tall handsome man came in, in Scrubs...and I thought oh this might be someone that's gonna take him in..OH PLEASE..cause I'm about to choke him...he won't need surgery hahaha...

John went into ATTACK MODE..demanding and then making the dumbest statement..."What's wrong with this Doctor?????"...."If he's not doing a good job and on time why should I let him do me " ??????/  it just kept going and getting deeper as this man kept looking at him...then finally the man smiled and said, "Now aren't you glad that the Doctor is making sure all is going well and because he ran into a problem he stayed on top of it and had to take care of all the complications..and you know they have to clean the room for the next patient and that's for your safety"...and John came back with the classic.."Well,would you have him operate on you and how do you know "..?   and again that nice looking man replied..."Because I'm the Surgeon that's gonna open you up and make sure you are gonna be ok"...hahaha

I bust out laughing and said to John, "Didn't you know that he's your Surgeon "? and we both laughed after that John calmed down....Thank You  Lord cause shortly after that they took John into surgery...and as the Doctor left the room he gave me a wink hahahaha..

I waited till the Surgery was completed and John went into recovery....Gawd I was so tired and then I had to walk all around the hospital to the other side..couldn't wait to get in my car to drive home and boy my critters were jumping...got them all feed and then gave Dawn a call and went over to visit with her and Paul...Picked up some pizza and we enjoyed the evening ..laughing and just telling our stories...then as I was leaving..Yep another Murphy struck again..

My alarm sensor went off and no matter what we did it wouldn't quit..even called OnStar to have them do a diagnostic and they couldn't figure out why so I had to drive home with this noise and I kept thinking ..OMG.. I have to pick John up tomorrow with this clanging going I know John is gonna be freaked out..LUCKY Me...so when I got in I turned everything on and off several times and finally it stopped...

Now no telling what tomorrow will bring cause ya know...Murphy Likes me !!

I'm gonna go to bed I'm tired and hope you all have a fantastic day and Safe Travels...as always  God Bless.....

No comments:

Post a Comment