Sunday, January 20, 2013

A Busy Sunday

A Busy Sunday for me...morning was a little bit of a change of plans as I had wanted to go to Walmart but I decided to go Monday morning instead...however I did get a few more things caught up..

It's always my day of sorting pills and my Fosamax to make sure my bones are still with me..hahaha..but they sure do ache...and after vacuuming they want to quit and go home on me too...I can't say I blame them cause vacuuming is a tug of war..

I have Mister Zeke who hates it and Ms Shug now chimes in..it sounded like the war zone...golly I can't believe what I have to go through to get anything done with now the two of them..

I put some feed in the big feeder and HELLO THERE came down Mister Woody..haven't seen him in awhile but I guess the pickins are getting slim so rather then bang his beak he decided my food was good enough hahaha..

Also saw my set up BlueJays..seems I always have just one pair and they sure are neat...lately all the birds seem to be getting along ..now that one surprises me cause those Ring Neck Doves sure do a lot of fighting..but so far not this time...hmmm maybe the word got out when I left..figuring they couldn't get any food but only the little hopper and that was for just the smaller birds...

Watched football tonight and was happy to see two teams I've liked win..49ers and Ravens ..now can't wait for the SuperBowl cause that should be really a great game..

Ms Shug today was so crazed..she did so much laughing..and then started playing...as I was telling her tomorrow she's gonna be 6mos old she was jumping up on the counter and then snatched a letter out of my hands and walked around the top of the couch with it...So I asked her, "Shug, are you sending an invite out to your party"?  she tilts her head and walks with this envelope and laughs.. I could a picture of her so I'm gonna post it here too..

Now I'm ready for bed and tomorrow I'm gonna be busy again..It's to Walmart and then to the Rice Fields..yes, it's that time again !!!

So all traveling stay Safe and as always..God Bless


Ms Shug's Got Mail :)



No comments:

Post a Comment