Thursday, January 3, 2013

Oh what a drag on Thursday :(

Oh what a drag on Thursday :(...was it ever...but I did what I had to and that wasn't much..it was Trash Day so I did a few dump it cause I wasn't sure what it was before out of the frig and then it was carry that load onto my Dolly and off to the curb..then did manage to get the outside birds fed cause I saw those looks..yeah, they were letting me know I have been a little late lately..LOL 

Even managed to water my plants that were almost gasping..yep, I've been slacking off with this dang leg but soon it will be mended and I'll be back to me old cranky self..LOL...but I sure do miss being active ..I mean to tell you sitting on me duff with my leg up is not my idea of a happy camper..the mind tends to play tricks on ya.."Am I losing it" ?

Any way my day dragged on forever and not one person called..not even a wrong number..good grief my life has turned to CRAPPOLA...and I'm still alive..usually that's something like after you hit the happy high way people tend to say, "Well, she was a wicked woman and did all kinds of things"..hahaha..see what I mean...the mind is wandering off in the deep waters of MUCK..!!!

Tomorrow however, I get to blast out of here like it or not ...really I don't have a choice as I need to pick some things up for the house and also Shug..she's got one more day of veggies and then it's COOKED VEGGIES and I can tell ya know she don't like it..

It will be good to go out even though it's suppose to rain..and I promise I won't melt I mean I know I've been called a Witch before but I retired my broom ages ago and all I have now is a nasty ole cane and a bum leg..

Now I'm ready to hit the bed..sure hope I can fall asleep..perhaps I should have had a glass of wine..but I'll endure it.. watch a show, set the timer for the TV and attempt to close me eyes..and maybe have a good dream of doing some work...:) yeah that sounds interesting..cause I'm telling ya if I don't get a move on ...well, I might be classified as a disaster ...LOL

Those traveling..have a Safe Journey and as always..God Bless

1 comment:

  1. Tomorrow will be a better day but you need to continue taking care of that leg.

    ReplyDelete