Monday, December 31, 2012

It's New Year's Eve this Monday

It's New Year's Eve this Monday....and earlier today I met up with my friend John ( of the duo John n Jayne) and his daughter Naomi..and we had a nice peaceful lunch..with a few wobbles but we made it through..hahaha

Was a nothing much kind of day as I wanted to take it easy...leg still biting at me but slowly getting better...and I did get in that nap...:)

It was also my Trash Day and that's a mad dash to get thing out and not forget anything..but I managed to forget a few things.  Hey in the morning I'm a blurr with all that has to get done.....and Ms Shug was on this morning cause she wanted to play...yeah she was full of herself and it was cute but Why Now????

Evening for me was not bad chatted with hubby on Face Talk and I enjoyed a glass of wine with my cheese and crackers and hubby joked it only took me 3 hours to drink it..yeah but it was sure good to the last drop !

Now it's time for me. To head in and attempt to watch the ball drop from Time Square and pray that we all have a better year..Lord knows we sure do need it...

So now I'll say, "goodnight and catch you next year". :). God bless us all !

HAPPY NEW YEAR.    2013 will be here shortly.........

No comments:

Post a Comment