Friday, January 18, 2013

My Blah Blah Blah Friday

My Blah Blah Blah Friday....and so it went that way or it seemed so...but I'm kept some what busy...yeah my chores get done and then I'm done..but the cold it was made it so blah.. I mean I opened that door this morning and OUCH..it bit me...yeah, it was too cold from 80 one day down to 30ish in the morning...OH NO !!!!

It really didn't start to get warm till the afternoon and then the breeze came in and back came the chill down..now it will be that way tomorrow then a few warm days then from what that Weather Man is yelling...it's gonna get cold again..HOLY HANNAH....

I'll be living in Flannel if this keeps up.. no way do I like this dampness..now I'm not belly aching too much..but I mean come on this is suppose to be Florida...hahaha..well it really does have a short winter maybe a few weeks off and on..but it's that sudden drop that does ya in ....!

Tonight watched Under Cover Boss..OMG...I was in tears..can't watch these programs they really work on ya.. I mean I'm all for helping out but when it comes to my eyes watering all the time..and my lump in my throat gets to big and I can't swallow..well..what can I say..."But bring on the Kleenex"..

Now I'm ready for bed and hopefully I will get something done tomorrow...I need to start emptying out my book shelf and donate them to the library here..as I'll not read them again and don't know who would want them..

So I best get my butt to bed and remember tomorrow is gonna be chilly in the morning...no shocker..LOL  and maybe I'll also be able to comb through Zeke and Abby as their hair is coming out in clumps from the change of weather..yeah it's called "Rolling their coats"...

All those traveling Safe Journey and as always God Bless..

No comments:

Post a Comment