Thursday, January 10, 2013

I started getting things done on Thursday

I started getting things done on Thursday...and being Trash Day you betcha..I felt a little better and a little stronger so I got a few things done..Rice Fields is always a biggy...but got er done and I did shred the chicken up yesterday and that's done..so my Critters are taken care of..

Now tomorrow morning I have Ms Shug's chop chop LOL..yeah cause I petered out and I put it off for tomorrow..what the hey :)

Morning went along pretty good and the sun was out and the AC was on..yeah it was a need to have on..but looking out at the brightness made me even feel better..Told ya I'm a light person..:)

Later on this afternoon I did manage to rest a bit as I'm trying to pace myself..and I heard from my friend John (the duo John and Jane) and it wasn't too good ...he has been ill and thought he had the flu and I kept telling him go to the doctor and stop guessing..Well he did !  What it turned out to be was not the flu at all..but Gallbladder..ouch! 

Yep, they took a CAT Scan, a Chest Xray and an Ultra Sound and found his Gallbladder was filled with stones..told him it had to come out so they will refer him to his Doc and then to a Surgeon..

Sad I'm not able to help him with his Critters..but he does have someone that will take care of them but I did offer to take him to the Hospital and take him home and go to the stores..that's the least I can do.. I'm not all that able to do much ..but do what I can..cause he would do the same for me ..

Other than his girlfriend Jane being a JERK and fighting..amazes me..but fight she does knowing he's not well...She's a piece of work !!! Told him tell her to call me I'll take care of her...and I would..I can't tolerate someone that does that knowing someone is so ill...JERK !!!

Most of my day went pretty good and I did manage to get my leg up a bit ..it's healing nicely..just have to make sure it continues..by the time I get to the Doc it will be all better..(hopefully)..

So that's about most my day other than I hooked up my Facebook with Skype and that's pretty neat too..another toy...and again a great way of communicating...tomorrow I'm gonna have a connection with another one of my RV Sistahs in Southern Cal..this should be neat..

That's my story and I'm ready to call it a night and then on to tomorrow..All that are traveling stay safe and God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment