Thursday, January 17, 2013

My Science on Thursday

My Science on Thursday is simple..it's a rush into day's entrance which has my heart racing as I make the mad dash to the curb at day light LOL...and I smile and walk away..I've accomplished one chore hahaha...

The irony of it too is as I'm doing this my Squirrels are waiting and so are my Cardinals..yep, they fall into that brisk thrust forward..as that little saying goes "Kill two birds with one stone".. That always got me..but I ain't killin nuttin' hahaha..it's more like "get er' done"...all in that one swoop..

So I bring the feed to the feeder and toss some on the ground for those dang Squirrels head back and water my plants and flush the bird bath then fill it and then on to the next level...hahaha

Then it's into the house and get Ms Shug done first cause she screams the loudest hahaha..then onto the Critters and lately my stuffing of Ms Reba..she's back on the "I don't wanna eat"  but eat you will my darling..Momma is gonna make up them meat balls and shove em down the hatch...best of that after I'm done feeding her..she burps..good girl and then comes into the kitchen and demands my measly toast...huh ????  Don't even want to attempt to figure that one out..

This afternoon I did take it easy as I just had that sudden drop out and on the couch I got.. I had Ms Shug out as I had to toss one of her toys..and boy she threw a fit..didn't like the new one and didn't hesitate to tell me all about it..

Hopefully she'll get use to it cause her old toy is color me gone and it was gone to begin with .. I mean to tell you she tore that sweetheart up...so it was time for a new one...Crossing fingers for tomorrow she'll be content..:)

Tonight I did watch American Idol..boy I'm telling ya I've got a case of the weeps cause some of those kids have some major issues..and I'm so happy to see at least they might get a break in life..tough world today..

Now I'm ready to hit that bed..but not before I tell ya..John now has his surgery date of Jan 31st and already he's thinking .."Do I really need this"..????..Brother he better get it done.. I am now harping..(hear the music ?)...and won't quit till I take him to the hospital..then the rest will be history..hopefully

So let me dive into my bed because it's chilly here tonight.. We've went from 80 now to 40ish with a chill factor in the 30s..tomorrow morning will be rough but Ms Reba will not go out..it will be too cold for her..so I have those wee pads she can use..and the big guys..well they like the cold anyway..brrrrrrrrrrrr I'll be bundled up for sure

Those traveling stay safe and as always...God Bless...

No comments:

Post a Comment