Saturday, January 5, 2013

My What a Nice Saturday :)

My What a Nice Saturday :) and it surely was..just relaxing and entertaining..even had a visitor for a short bit..a friend that wanted to meet Ms Shug and that was a hoot..

Morning again is like a time bomb in my house..I have my quiet time and then I have my gang busters..I'm busy when I first wake up cause I was just plum lazy yesterday when I got home from the store..so it was Chop, Chop, Chop for me for Ms Shug..but I did manage to Chop up enough for the week ...Wooo Hooo !

Then I had not a goodies to have for breakfast so I did whip up some corn muffins..thank you Jiffy...and later on I made a box cake..Yellow cake which I tweaked a bit with Orange Zest and put on a Milk Chocolate Frosting..so that I would have something to offer my friend when she came in..and I even sent her home with 3/4's of the cake cause that can be dangerous for me...I mean I'd eat it..ALL..so this way I know she doesn't do things for herself ..so it was my way of giving her something to have for later on..

I do that when people come to visit.. I always send them home with goodies..it's kind of something my Momma always did ..and I guess I carry that tradition on... Just ask anyone that comes to visit me..they'll tell ya.. it's like Zeee's take out :) 

Later on I did manage to lay down a bit as my leg was throbbing..boy this bugger is giving me what for...but it's looking a lot better ..only problem I'm having is getting out of breath so I need to step up on my meds and also do my inhaler...It's always something but hey, I'm still kicking and fighting with all my might..

I did mange to have some fun time with Ms Shug as she is quite a character and loves to steal.. I took a picture of her with my pen.. I should head it.. Shug's gonna sit right down and write herself a letter ...yeah I am humming that tune..kind of liked it a lot.....but I named it Ms Shug and her Hot Pen  :)

She is really so sweet and loves to entertain..and is starting to pay more attention to me when she's out..although I love watching her play..soon I need to get her that Play Pen..that would really give her a neat toy..speaking of which she loves hers and swings like Tarzan LOL...but no yelling thank you !!!

Now my eyes are getting heavy and I'm really tired..this coming Tuesday I have my appointment with the Cardio Doc ..kind of anxious in away but I'm not really at ease with him..He's just so into himself..and I'm sure that has a lot to do with it with me... or I'm so spoiled by my Docs at home ..they care..that's the problem I'm a number here ...we'll see..

So now I'm gonna post a Picture of Ms Shug and my pen she clipped..LOL  Hope all that are traveling stay safe and dry..and as always God Bless..

Ms Shug and her Hot Pen !

No comments:

Post a Comment