Sunday, January 27, 2013

A Really Spent Sunday !

A Really Spent Sunday !......and I didn't buy anything...I TV shopped only and just looked around at all the stuff I have to get rid of and there was no room in the inn..:)

Today is always my Sorting of the Pills of Life and my Chop Chop day for Ms Shug as well...and I was so glad I got er done...and I'm good for a week for me and Ms Shug too...and Critters pills as well...however, I am gonna have to step it up a notch and perhaps make another trip to the Rice Fields to give me that extra space...so as I've got a lot of in and outs coming up and I know I'll be falling some what behind..

Watched as my neighbor left this afternoon to head to Mayo Clinic to get some tests done and find out what they can do for her...I'm worried as I really hope she'll be able to get some results...Never like to see anyone have to go through a bunch of nonsense.....I find here in Florida that Doctors play too many games and talk to people like they're idiots...

As you know from reading my blog I don't mince with words and if I have a Doctor that plays those games I don't keep them...cause with me I need to know facts and what can be done...I guess I'm spoiled by a group of good Doctors up North...that treat you with respect..

Today I did a little relaxing after doing a few things..my pace is some what slow because of my legs but I do a little bit..then rest with my legs up then go on to the next step..clearing out for me is sometimes a little difficult but if I do it in stages I don't run into problems..

Tomorrow also John (of the fighting duo) goes for his stress test and then on Thursday I take him for his surgery.. I'm praying all will go well for him..I'll stay at the hospital till he comes out of surgery then head home to take care of my critters...I've planned that I'll take care of Ms Shug's cage ..cleaning it at night time before I go to bed..this way in the morning I'll just give her food and water and then let my Critters out give meds and take off...

It won't be so bad if they get fed later on...as I just won't have that time to spare...and can't forget to take my meds either...and I'll be able to be back at the house let them out feed them and relax myself for a bit..

As Dawn reminded me she and Paul will be coming in also on Thursday..woo hoo..but I'll try and pace it ..as I make a stop over to visit..I can't do evenings as I have difficulty in seeing for night driving lately..something new always added but I ain't complaining ..just need to go to the Eye Doc...

It will all work out I'm sure just pray John has no major issues and listens..he's bad about that..thinks he feels good and can do anything..DUH..????  Told him he won't be able to drive for a bit..so that means if he needs anything I'll try and help as best as I can...but I also have to watch myself..cause it's easy for me to get into a problem...

Now I'm trying to keep my eyes open and I'm finding it a little difficult..here comes tomorrow..hahaha..oh I did do a jump start..put my trash out tonight..hope no animals get into any mischief...

So those traveling Stay Safe and as Always...God Bless...

No comments:

Post a Comment