Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Wishful thinking on this Wednesday

Wishful thinking on this Wednesday and my race is beginning...Got a jump ahead on the Rice Fields but will have to shred chicken up in the next few days..it's thawing now :)...

Morning was a little jumpy as my Niece's husband (Nephew in law) had his surgery and hopefully all went well..last I heard he was in recovery...and tomorrow morning I bring John for his surgery..yikes...

I got most of the list done and even dragged my trash out for tonight..which I normally don't like to do but it was a MUST..don't want to be rushing around like a chicken without a head....even changed Ms Shug's cage tonight as I knew tomorrow would be not enough time as I have to get the Critters out and give them some biscuit ..I will feed them later when I get back..

Also had Clancy come over and check out my golf cart and the batteries were bone dry ...we put distilled water in and still they wouldn't take a charge so Clancy went to Hank (who repairs golf carts here) and Hank is coming tomorrow to put his special charge on and see if they will take the charge if not he'll order me batteries..for the sum of $ 700 smackeroos...OMG...but it's a must ..and you all know how things go with me...oooops...

Talked with hubby tonight and he seems to be handling the news pretty good ..and staying on the crutches..both he and I watched American Idol..it was pretty good then after that I got busy and got Ms Shug taken care of..

Tomorrow can't come fast enough so I can get all this rushing over with and hoping and praying John doesn't have any major issues..Deb, the girl who took John's dogs home with her is wonderful..her mother has been breeding and showing Poodles for ages..in fact Doris's Standard Poodle won Westminster..I'll have you know I know "famous people"..hahaha..

Now I'm really tired and have to get to bed as I need a good night sleep...and tomorrow I hope the rain has passed us as it's suppose to rain tonight..

Those traveling STAY SAFE and as always...God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment