Monday, January 28, 2013

Gee Whiz Another Winner on Monday :)

Gee Whiz another Winner on Monday..:)  I'm telling ya things just seem to fall on me...well, not me but poor Ms Shug...the new perch I bought her which she loves ...fell and not by the way side either..it fell with her on it...I heard the boom and the OOOOH>..LOL that was Ms Shug speaking up...and from the bottom of her cage...

Woe is me..I just bought that thang and from Walmart..I'm telling ya lately their stuff is becoming crappola..so that was added to my things to do today which I didn't want too..but I knew she needed it as she loves to play and swing and this was now an empty spot in her casa LOL..

Got my trash out the night before cause I figured that would give me a jump start to get rid of things I've had and been just hanging around..so out it went in one of the many boxes I have...yeah, UPS brings me nice boxes hahaha..

Then after I got all the Critters done and Ms Shug I was dressed and out the door to Walmart..and I was so good I didn't buy anything but another perch and I got the one that was broken replaced..so she now has two more spots filled and when I put that in her cage she was jumpin..

But I also got a surprise when I came home..My new Eureka RediForce Vac had arrived and I put that sweetheart together.. and even used it..wooo hooo..that made my day..see those little things..(and it is little) mean a lot..and it can hang out along side her cage ..Readyi Willin and Able to do the JOB..:)

Not much after that other than I emptied some old stuff out of one of the closets and have that on the dolly in a box ready for the next Trash Day..but I will put it out the night before as that Thursday I'll be taking John to the hospital...so it's gonna be a mad run..

Tonight I attempted to watch Biggest Loser but I was the Loser ..I fell asleep on the couch and woke up it was over..good thing I had it on record..cause at night time I don't last long..especially when I get cozy...and being this morning I was awake at a little after 3am..YIKES.

Now I've already got my things ready for tomorrow to get done and Laundry is the biggy on the list..turn my mattress OH YEAH...and more emptying of things.. never realize how much junk can gather..

Oh I saw this morning some car pull up in front of my trash and a lady got out and grabbed that Oreck..well I hope someone can fix it..as it was smoking..but someone told me that they take the copper from the motors...didn't know that one..

So it's that time and I'm really half with it..or is it half out of it..hahaha...best say Night to All..and those traveling Stay Safe and as always..God Bless

 
Oops I forgot ..here's a picture of the "New" vac and also where she's gonna be parked LOL....

 
 
It works well and fits right in :)   !

No comments:

Post a Comment