Monday, January 7, 2013

Monday done me in !

Monday done me in !  sure as heck did... I was fine this morning and then by afternoon it hit... I had a mean asp headache and the two step run to the bathroom then the bottom fell out..

Morning I did my mad dash for the Trash as I woke up with a little bit of a headache and didn't think much about it as it had rained last night..and when I woke I got my chores done and just leaned back on the couch for my quiet time which seemed to have never hit as last thing I remember was hubby calling me and then I realized it was almost 7:45am ..HOLY SMOKES !

I jumped up and ran out the door..well not actually ran cause I can't but I hurried anyway..and grabbed the trash and rushed the cart throught the doorway and down the driveway to the curb..thank goodness with the rain the trash trucks were running late..phewwwwwwww.

I also had to run into town to pick up another screwed up script that CVS messed up again.. every month there is always something wrong..DUH ?????and then I went into Winn Dixie picked up a few things then came home..and as soon as I got in the door..UH OH..my stomach and I made a mad dash to the bathroom..then bam my headache hammered me..

I had to lay down on the couch as I thought what in the world..then I got a phone call from the Doctors office ..due to the high volume of Flu my appointment was changed...OH MY STARS...what has hit me ?????

I sure hope it's not the Flu but then another call came in and my friend was down with a mad headached ..stomach problems and the two step..HOLY CRAPPOLA...

So today I spent the day on the couch again and barely making it to fix dinner for the Critters and the night was not any better other than I took some Tylenol and it eased up my headache somewhat...

Now tonight I'm gonna lay my head down and not get up so early if I can help it but it will be another lay down day..Ah but one good part of news..my leg is some what getting better..thank you LORD...

So it's good night and pray I feel better tomorrow..and all of you out there..safe travel and watch out for the Flu is running a MUCK..

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment