Wednesday, January 16, 2013

A Brighter Day for me this Wednesday :)

A Brighter Day for me this Wednesday :) after dealing with some heavy issues the turn around was really needed...and so life goes on in the big city...and pray that tomorrow brings some joy ..

Morning for me was a little difficult but I managed to make it through them tangles and now all the knots are tied and life goes on an usual..and as I'm watching my RV Sistah Dawn make her way to another stop on the road...neat thing this follow me ..I mean it really does give some comfort to track your family, friends and who ever else wants to jump on my wagon LOL...

Got to have a little play time with Ms Shug and she's really getting a bit more out going ..she's found her nitch as I always say...and becoming quite and entertainer ..from what I've read they really do enjoy it..

Still watching Mister Zeke and Sneaky pete Ms Abby cause she's the one who can come up and surprise ya..as for Ms Reba..well Ms Shug just enjoys watching her and even talks to her...sweet..but unfortunately Ms Reba is some what deaf and I think they still connect in some ways..

Went into town to Publix as I needed to pick up veggies for Ms Shug..yeah she gets these little treats..hahaha..but I buy the tiny packages as other wise it goes bad before I use it all up...so ya pay whether ya like it or not !

Now if I was back home hubby would have said, "We'll plant a garden for her and then no waste "..yeah he's my man...he has the answers..just maybe someday I might pay some attention to them...hahaha..

Got a call from my friend John (the fighting duo) and he saw the Surgeon today and he was told ..."The Gallbladder Has TO COME OUT"...now knowing John he tried to convince the Doc.."Oh, but I'm feeling better"....as I had put the fear of God in him ..to get that dang thing out..before they have to cut you in half"...hahaha...but the Doc said, "NOPE, IT's GOT TO COME OUT" !!!!...

So now he has to go to his Cardio Doc and get clearance for that and then I told him I'd take him to the hospital and stay till surgery is over and then pick him up the next day and make arrangements for his Critters to stay with a friend..as he won't be able to drive for two weeks and I'd get in some groceries and cook up a few things for him...He'll do fine as long as the girlfriend don't bug the crap out of him...Like I've said before, "These two are a Fighting TEAM"..they thrive on it and any one that is around them...LOOK OUT !!!

Watched American Idol tonight..YEAH..I'm glad it's on as I like to watch talent and enjoy seeing these young people getting some where..just like the Born Loser..I enjoy the accomplishment that comes out of it..but not thrilled with all the yelling and gawd God Bless them for putting up with that brow beating...I'd be thrown off the show hahaha.. Don't yell at me.. talk to me..but if ya yell..well it's pure evil that comes out of me..hence I'd never make boot camp LOL

So that's about most of my day..busy and got things done and just pray for those that were so caught up in such a mess...Families need to come together instead of pointing fingers..never any thing solved but hurt and pain on top of sadness...Just keep those in my prayers..

And speaking of prayers I sure hope RV Sistah Sharon is doing ok..and that all went well for her today...

Now I'm ready to head to bed as tomorrow comes too quick..(but thank goodness) and it's my big day...TRASH...wooo hooo...LOL

Those Traveling Stay Safe and watch the weather and as always..God's Blessing Shine down on all....

No comments:

Post a Comment