Tuesday, January 15, 2013

A Dark Day for Me on Tuesday :(

A Dark Day for Me on Tuesday :(...starting with late last night some very sad news and then on to today...How we sometimes have to struggle with sadness but try to keep busy to keep things from making your heart ache....

Morning was a little hectic but I managed to make it through the day...and then attempt to get things caught up..and boy I'm really having some tough go..but my list is helping me.. I mean if I don't cross things off and go back and look at what's next it's to the couch MABEL...:)

I also got several deliveries today.. My Amazon was flowing in along with my QVC ...holy cow..more boxes..hahaha.. I'm gonna be called the Box Lady if this keeps up..but it was things I needed..like Diapers for Ms Reba and Storage Bins for the DAWG Food..and Pills for Ms Abby's Hips..toys for Ms Shug...Pill Pockets for Mister Zeke and Ms Abby oh yeah Ms Reba too...and nothing for me :( (YET) :)

Then once my legs started to swell...back to the couch I went..yep, I'm good for a few hours then I need to stop and put me legs up..that part Sucks..just as I get going..and speaking of going about that time Lasix kicks in ..wooo hooo...

I got a call from my friend John (fighting duo) and he has a Doc appointment for tomorrow thank goodness and hopefully they'll get him in and get that Gallbladder out..but he's got second thoughts now cause he's feeling ok...Ya know I jumped his butt on that one...told the man.."you is 80 years old don't wait for another attack ..get it done while you feel ok cause next time might be your time over and out "...He may get the message...hopefully

Tonight I did a little bit of getting newspaper together that my neighbor Ms Betsy brought over (thank you Betsy) for Ms Shug's cage..I like to have my setups done so it makes it easy for me..as my legs aren't always steady and all that bending doesn't always work for me..so when I do the setups...my life is a lot easier...just like my critter food and storage containers..honestly, everyone can't understand it..but it works for me without major problems and that's all that matters..

Speaking with my niece yesterday she mentioned having a canister Dirt Devil and I thought that might be good for under Ms Shug's cage cause me dragging out the big vac..is a lot of work and it's clumsy and heavy...this would be simple if it just sat plugged in and ready to go daily..and even by the way she tosses stop several times a day would work LOL..she is messy with her food...no wonder why I call her "Dirty Bird"..hahaha

Now it's that time for me to call it a night.. I did watch NCIS tonight haven't watched that in awhile..was pretty sad..just what I needed ....right ????

Ok, well I know what I need right now and that's bed time I sure hope I can sleep tonight..looking over Ms Reba and Mister Zeke are down for the count and Ms Abby is on the other side of the bed on the floor..feet up and she's gone already...

Those traveling Stay Safe and as always...God Be With YOU ALL...

2 comments:

  1. Hope your day today was brighter, cause it's going to rain tomorrow, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Into one's life some rain must fall :) as long as I can turn on the ole lantern I'm doing just fine LOL...God Bless..Zeee and critters 3 & 1/2 and growing :)

      Delete