Thursday, November 1, 2012

Frustration over takes me on Thursday

Frustration over takes me on Thursday...and boy did it ever!  I was busy most the day. Did my chores then some.  Went to the rice fields and got that all put up even cooked Ms Reba her roast.  Oh she was tickled pink as I was shredding it and was attacking. I thought,"ok, this is the trick".   Wrong!  When I mixed it with her food she sniffed and walked away. Now let me tell ya I was so down in the mouth and now am beginning to believe that Ms Reba is not going to eat on her own and it looks like I am going to have to continue to feed her.   Keep making them meatballs up and just stuffing her... 

I know that sounds horrible but I remember years back when I was around 19 yrs old and was showing an Afghan and he was one of those horrible finicky eaters....we all took turns stuffing him. He would only eat treats...well guess what....Ms Reba has fallen into that routine...

I've never had problems with her eating until this year when we came back from Florida and she went off her food...it is what it is...! Morning and night me and Ms Reba have an appointment...

Most the day I have been busy and with a few ups and downs..but I'm kind of getting use to the unexpected...guess it's just my aurora ..I mean I seem to draw in such strange things...and my expectations of others never ceases to amaze me.

Hubby was happy, we finally have electricity and now he can feel warm and get a nice hot shower...heard from some of my family as they did leave the island and went into Conn...thank goodness.

Tonight I'll watch the X factor and try to relax and see what to,or row brings me...so my writing is short and sweet as I'm very tired and disgusted..

Those traveling stay safe and as always. God Bless


No comments:

Post a Comment