Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Trick playing Tuesday :)

Trick playing Tuesday :)...certainly was..started morning off getting things ready for Critters..ie..Ms Shug's special mix and then Ms Reba's jump for joy and of course Ms Abby and Master Zeke....LOL  let me tell ya by the time I was done I was done..:)

I felt like I was in a "Chop Shop"..but am hoping Shugs will eat at least a good part of it instead of sharing it with the Floor and Crew...and of course trust worthy little shop vac..(boy do they ever come in handy)

Then it was on to some fun time with Ms Shugs and is she ever getting more curious..and laughing more..as I take her out she says, "hello" and then chuckles..and I introduced her to the hassock and did ever like that of course I had a towel covering it and she tugged and soon she and I had a tug of war..she's good too..hahaha

Then off to the couch she wanted up and on the back next thing I know she disappeared..yep, she slid off the back down to the floor..(which is carpeted) and she stood there a while..like "Where am I"..then I called her and soon she came out from behind the couch all puffed up..she looked so funny and was making some weird sound then she started chuckling..which had me laughing..

Then along came Ms Reba to check into what in the world was going on ..and immediately Ms Shug puffed up...gawd that looks so funny..she almost looks like a fluffy chicken hahaha..but soon Ms Reba walked by her and I think Ms Shug thinks she scared her off hahaha..but Ms Shug started doing her strange dance..

I am so enjoying these little spurts of entertainment and of couse she ends them with cuddling right up next to your face..and we are working on some other words..not sure what she's trying to say..but I'm sure soon they will come out..

I play with her a few times a day other than that she's in her cage so I can do work other wise I can see how people keep them out and that's where I think (not that I know for sure) they get into trouble because these fine feathered friend demand a lot from you...but I was told by the breeder..let her be independent and give her some quality time ..but don't spoil her..Hahaha..that's a tough job cause she sure is easy too spoil.

Later on tonight I leaned back and just watched Dancin with the Stars which by the way is still on going and I'm getting really tired..really tired..Tomorrow I have a lot on my plate to get done..

Have to go to pick up some Critter dry food Taste of the Wild and then go over to Walmart and pick up some fiddles and 2 large packages of Chicken to cook up for Critters..then head into town and stop at the Vets to get meds for Abby and drop off files from Pa..then on to CVS to pick up my meds..OMG..yes, and then fill my tank up with gas..

So that's my day for tomorrow set out and of course have time for Critters and Shugs...one thing I have to do is start taking pictures and possible a video..it's too funny and worth sharing...

Ok, for those traveling...stay safe and as always..God Bless...

No comments:

Post a Comment