Thursday, November 22, 2012

Turkey Day this Thursday :)

Turkey Day this Thursday :) and all went well...that's surprising cause I was very uneasy with going out to dinner...kind of been there done that...but I thought I would give it one last go...and John is a good person it's just that he and his partner Jane just love to fight and to them that is their normal...sooooooo like I said, "I gave it one more shot"...so the dinner went well not too much happened other than when we went to leave and get in the car the line was blocking the path to get out..well, ya thought I committed a mortal sin..cause they weren't gonna budge..HUH???? So this one nice man said, "Would you like me to help you back out"...Sure I was...wasn't gonna wanna fight on Turkey day LOL...well, even he had problems this one man popped up and said, "I ain't movin.."...HUH???? yeah I thought ok I'll call the cops..I mean if I can't get out of the parking lot how am I to leave ???? This is in the Villages by the way and the reason I am saying that is because that's suppose to be "The Friendliest Villages "  hahaha...well, the guy helping me back out said, "Hey Buddy, it's the holidays...lighten up"...and soon other people turned and slowly opened their line...Gawd I couldn't believe it I mean I understand they were standing in line..but the line was across the path of getting out....Oh see I told you I have these crazy things happen.. I mean I would have pushed that blue button OnStar and had them dispatch a patrol car..not my thing to argue with Idiots..

The rest of my day was great .. I mean I am so blessed..my health is so, so but you know for all that I have wrong with me... I'm thankful I can enjoy my home in Florida and the few people that I chat with where I am..and then my online Sistahs..granted not all know me but the ones that do... well, they have a place in my broken heart..

Then there is my hubby, who let's me do just about anything my heart desires..and I do that for him as well...and letting me buy that sweet Shuga..she's an added joy (so far) to our lives..and boy is she getting more bonded with me..but I have to remember I can't let her have her way...or else..

As I was reading on Umbrella or better known as U2s..hahaha..a Rock STAR...well they can be very loud and also nut jobs..OH MY STARS...but I think once I get things together she's gonna be a sweet heart..she is already but again she's a baby...4mos old...WOW...I'll have to put her in my will..and so will hubby..

My Critters were happy I was home Zeke is a little bit on edge with the new addition but I'm slowly working on him and Abby she is only there at food time..and Ms Reba..well she knows she's got her own spot and no one can take that !!!!

So I'm now getting ready to hit the sack...Dish Washer is doing her job and as I look over on my bed Ms Reba is in her spot and Zeke woops he just jumped off the bed...that gives me more room..LOL

Those traveling..again as I always say.."Stay Safe"..and God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment