Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Winged it on Wednesday

Winged it on Wednesday...yep, sure did..tried a new dish ( not a plate silly) and was so anxious.  Bought it yesterday and boy I could just imagine how good this was gonna be and so simple. (Famous last words).   

Murphy strikes again!  Hahaha. I'll say...any way this so called pork steak sure wasn't good... I mean the aroma was awesome and I had roasted veggies going too and when it came time to eat this beauty. Ack!!!!!

Now let's start with my not sleeping well maybe that had something to do with it. Ha..don't think so butnim giving it every benefit...but again like I said,"my day wasn't a good start and sure hope it ends better"

Was up since 4 am and didn't even get my nap. But I did have a neat face talk with another RV Sistah out in the state of Washington...which was a lot of laughs and then my day started to turn around  even had a quick chat with Ms Dawn and we laughed about my experience but she had good results different cut of pork steak. Lucky her and she also got good report on her driving skills on her new rig. And she wasn't overloaded. Yeah Dawn !!!!

For tonight I'm just gonna lean back watch Survivor..but I think I just went through a survivor course hahaha and talk with hubby on Face Talk..then maybe I'll get a good night sleep ..maybe key is stay up late hahaha

Tomorrow (I know you've heard this before) I'm going out and buying my laptop. Who knows what I'll come home with...so until then. Those traveling stay safe and as always God bless

Just a quickie here..we have been notified that hubby's first cousin's murder trial will be scheduled in Dec ..please keep us in your prayers that justice will be done. It's been very difficult these past 3 years and to relive it all again is not only going to be painful...and pray Angie's Mom,Dad, and children will be ok..

No comments:

Post a Comment