Sunday, November 25, 2012

IN the Kitchen with Shug on Sunday :)

In the Kitchen with Shug on Sunday :)  look at that I've already cut poor Shuga's name short but ya know she's a southerner and if any thing it's how it beezzzzzzz..LOL..

This morning I was up at 4:30am and I couldn't believe how chilly I was..yes, it was only 38 degrees..(give me a break) and boy my knees were locked..and saying, "Fool, I ain't a walkin no where" !

I did my sorting of my Life's pills and Critters Pills to.. I have it down to a science now only takes me like 20minutes hahaha...and gives me a week's worth of Life..hey, not too shabby..:)

After that my crew slowly came into the living room as I was on the couch thinking what could I get done today..well I knew I had to be in the Rice Fields..and then I thought I could make a batch of tiny muffins with veggies in them for the Shug..hahaha..so I got them done in no time...I mean I make a pan of cornbread so just omit the oil and I used apples sauce and I used self risin flour (no southerner wouldn't be caught without..hey, I'm southern Italian)

Then I washed the rice (yes, washed to get all the starch off) and put my veggies in the top tray of my wonderful rice cooker and added chicken broth to the rice..yeah team...and closed the lid ..let it set for 1/2 hour then turned her on..and I'm telling ya I get great fluffy rice...works like a charm..(so far)

My (Shug's) muffins came out I let them cool and I put them in zip loc but I just remembered I didn't make any veggies up for her tomorrow..Oh well, I'll do it when I first get up...better watch me fingers :)

Most the day went by as I did some sorting and now have to find records for Vet Doc in town for Zeke, Abby, and Reba...and I did call CVS to make sure I can pick up meds on Wed as that day I have a lot of running to do...

Played with Shug for a bit today and I'm telling ya she's a character..is now trying to laugh like me..took my pen and ran with it then I called her and she was chuckling...my goodness and then she does her dance..she keeps this up and we'll be ready for "So Ya Wanna Be a Star"...not sure there is a program but if not they should start one...would be a hoot..

I had to laugh myself today...I cleaned up Ms Shug's cage and boy she's messy any way after I got through how nice and clean within a half hour looked like a train wreck..OMG..I called her "Dirty Bird"  she cocked her head then laughed..yeah..she knows when she's got ya hooked..however, I only take her out a few times and each time at different times..so she doesn't get a routine..

One thing though at 7:30am she's shaking her sheet to let me know she wants it open and then when I do..she says, "Hello"..too cute but she's ready for her food and this little baby can gobble down groceries..hahaha..wait let me back up there I mean she attempts too but lots drop down on the tray...some things she's looking at and others she's attacking..guess she has to learn about these..

Now it's night time and all is peaceful and I can't wait to lay down..have to clean critter room and do laundry...I only got half done.. I got caught up in something else...but again their is always tomorrow cause I'm not in a big hurry...I mean I still have undies hahaha...

So with that I'll say, "Safe Travels and as always God Bless"

No comments:

Post a Comment