Saturday, November 17, 2012

Can I believe it's Saturday ?

 Can I believe it's Saturday?.....Heck NO!... I'm still working on Friday with my computer...got up wee hours and got what I needed done..it's gloomy outside and I'm dealing with it.. I'm a light person..I need my bright sunshine..it makes me feel good inside and out..but ok, I'm stuck with Doom of Gloom..

So I got breakfast for Critters and Ms Reba has been eating..I'm not saying a word..of course I have to put a little bit of Liverwurst in her food and it needs to be heated slightly...and don't over power it either...yeah you are all getting the drift. Ever so carefully cause if it's not right it ain't getting past her lips !!!

That was done and then I got my birds fed and my flowers watered and then it's MY TIME..yeah...I can sit have a couple pieces of toast with butter and jelly (plum jelly that is) and then I'm done for the morning..maybe..

Ok, so I got on my computer and attempted to load my software for my printer HA!...what a fiasco could this be happening..Windows 8 says.."NO"..again I think to myself.."Why did I buy this "...but had no choice..there has to be a way..and best bet was go and "Google" so I did..and yeppers it sent me to a page and low and behold was a link to install drivers for my printer..and ta daaaa...which by the way you don't hear any more on Windows...

Now printer is now installed and operating..not to it's complete setup..that's long gone but it will print, scan and to fax I have to do that manually....no big deal..but it's in the computer and I'm a happy camper...(I think)

Tonight was neat I chatted with Dawn (my RV sistah) while she was preparing dinner hahaha again a pork dish..and we laughed..nope I wasn't sitting on the toaster this time cause she made a place for me on the counter..I was eye level with the skillet..hahaha...

Talked with my niece tonight as she's happy...her house got sold and the house she wanted to buy is now hers..so she'll be closing on Dec 27th...I'm tickled pink and she also said, "She's now only smoking 10 cigs a day and that's wonderful from smoking 2packs a day...I'm praying for you Theresa...that soon you'll be down to just a few and then no more..

Ok, now it's late and I'm late but I enjoyed my chat with my niece...and that's what counts...and also getting use to this dang Windows 8...I hope..still got a few more hours to go hahaha

Those traveling stay safe and as always God Bless

PS..A Special prayer for Sharon (Sprinter) as she is now battling lung cancer.. My thoughts and prayers are with you and I know you will beat this demon !

No comments:

Post a Comment