Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Tuesday. Is it over with. ?????

Tuesday, is it over yet.?????? Today is the last day for all that nonsense and nasty stories about each candidate.    Thank goodness.  And the sad part is they all lie...once they get in, they either move to the right or left and we is left dangling.  Amazing!!!!

My day was just slow with a few showers and then the blahs set in. Oh my stars...why they hit one never really knows but they jump up and snatch ya...had to shake myself loose but free I is.  Ad now on the rebound for tomorrow.

Have to go out and get a few things then by the weekend I have to purchase a computer...what can I say.....?   That's on the top of my to do list...

Not much other than I'm watching a comedy couldn't and wouldn't listen to all those who report every minute, every second on the outcome. Omg. That drives you Nutz..so now it's show time hope you all have a great evening and those traveling stay safe

God bless






No comments:

Post a Comment