Tuesday, November 20, 2012

What a Hell of a Tuesday :)

What a hell of a Tuesday :)....boy do I ever mean that...well started my day with waking up at 2:30am...What Gives????? I guess I was worried about my car...hoping that it would be just the seals and hoses and nothing more.. I mean I hardly drive my car..it's a 2005 Saturn Relay and only has 23K miles now that's all..in fact every time I take her to be services them mechanics always say, "When you get ready to buy another car, let us know...we want this one"...

So any way here I am up and can't go back to sleep so I go out on the couch and turn on the TV and attempt to lay back and hopefully fall asleep till hubby calls around 7am...but not this time..I was up and anxious..

Got the Critters done and then my birds and plants then my cup of coffee ..was listening to the news off and on and then next thing I knew it was almost 10am so I figured I hadn't taken my water pill for two days (2) I best take it as I'm sure my car won't be done till most likely Friday..being Thursday is Thanksgiving...

No sooner I took the pill and the phone rings...Guess Who?.....The Chevy guy and my car is ready... I could hardly hold back my laughing cause if I would have attempted to go out the door I would have had to find a whole...Any one that takes Lasix knows..don't go no where till the time passes..hahaha..

So I politely made an excuse and told him that I'd pick the car up in the afternoon...and would they then send someone to pick me up...Sure enough they are good about that...and it was close to 1:30pm cause I gave Zeke his meds early and off I went to pick up my car...oh how good it feels to have me wheels back...:)

After that I went over to John's house (of John and Jane duo) and asked if he'd like to come with me to look at a Parrot..hahaha..yep, I went to look at one ..and we drove off..omg it was a ride to almost no where.. my GPS wouldn't work right and I hadn't a clue where I was going other than it was down the road a bit...hahaha..yep, it was down the road alright..:)

The kicker is once we get to this place John comes out and then says, "Oh, I've been here before" DUH...won't go there..anyway when I walked in the place I headed right over to the Parrots..and low and behold there was a Umbrella Cockatoo that had my name on it..well sorta.. this young one is only 4mos old and already saying "Hello"...and is a sweet heart.. and I do mean sweet..but at 4mos old it hasn't had the chance to gather up bad habits yet..but oh my this baby latched on to me.. and kept giving me kisses and pulling my hair and twisting it's head and looking at me saying, "Hello"..yeah.. Like "Take me home" and you know I had a hard time leaving with out her...However......

Talked with hubby tonight and he knows I really want her..and said, "your call buy her"...so tomorrow I will call the breeder and see if we can make a deal..I know this is gonna be so strange.. I mean I've had a Parrot for 35 years that she didn't like me... not just me but females..that's how it is some times..but this one..stole my heart..OMG..

Next will be getting Zeke and Abby and Ms Reba into the swing..this will be a treat and maybe a little headache at first..but a little bit of patience and perhaps things will smooth out...LOL

Now I'm tired, excited and need to lay down..been a long day and I need a break but tomorrow I have to get my asp together and do my house work..Lord knows it needs it....HELP...:)

So those traveling stay safe and as always...God Bless...tomorrow is another day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment