Wednesday, November 21, 2012

News is out on Wednesday :)

News is out on Wednesday :)...a new arrival has come to stay with me and the Critters 3..yeppers her name is Shuga (pronounced as suga.."like give me some suga"..) a southern term and boy does she ever..She's an Umbrella Cockatoo and it was a really hard decision (sure I bet) but when I first met her (yesterday) she never let me be..she was like glued to me..and of course the sales pitch was.."She was made for you"..."you two are meant to be together"...Lordy it kept coming but one thing was for sure..She was hooked to me..

So when I tried to bargain..didn't matter what I offered it was a set price ..take it or leave it..so I left..but not for long cause I sure as shootin wanted that sweetie.. I mean I really cared for Medusa but she didn't like women..plain and simple..this one..OMG..she coos when she cuddles up to you and even rolls over and looks up at you...yeah I'm hooked..line and sinker LOL

Morning was wacky as always but I had to rearrange furniture and it wasn't easy for me but I got it done then had to sit back for a couple of hours..I was exhausted...then drove about 20 miles to pick her up and bring her back crate, cage and all..

When I pulled in I saw Clancy's truck in his driveway and thank goodness he came over and helped me carry in the cage..it wasn't real heavy but awkward and  hard to move around..after that I then had to bring Shuga in..and she really didn't want to come out of that dog crate...I thought for a minute..(that's about all I had time for) and then I talked really soft to her and she came to me and I hung on to her..in the house we went and into the cage..I have a picture Hahaha..well it was a quick shot with my Iphone so I'll post it..

Spent about an hour with her tonight as I chatted with Dawn on Face Time and she watched Shuga do her little cute thing...and we both laughed..yeah she's gonna be a show stopper and oh yeah...she (Shuga) did let out a few shreaks..and I'll tell ya they are Ear Poppers ...

Ok, there is more to talk about but I am so dang tired and I need to get to bed cause tomorrow is Turkey day and I promised John (the duo team) I would go to Golden Coral and he wants to be there at 11am...Gawd help me :)

Those Traveling Stay Safe and Enjoy your Holiday..and as Always..God Bless

Here's Shuga ....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment