Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Outing on Wednesday :)

Outing on Wednesday :)  Yeah, I got a break out ...hahaha..well I had several errands that I had to get done and done I did get ....in fact in the morning I was up early (as usual) got me critters done and Ms Reba did eat most her breakfast with a little help from Mom...and then Ms Shug got her outing as I had my coffee..she was ON..and I do mean ON..she ruffled her feathers, did the chicken walk and laughed and then proceeded to get into a disagreement with Sir Towel that covers the hassock..that was a site..so after she got her exercise I got myself dressed ...let the critters out for a potty break then back in and off I went into the wild blue yonder....wooo hooo !!!

I had to first stop and buy some critter food and I've been not to happy with Taste Of the Wild wetlands lately as some times the aroma is just a little to strong for my liking and I have to keep a watch as every now and then they pop up on the ReCall list..and Diamond is the company that makes it..So I felt it was time to make a change..plus Ms Reba is completely off it.. I mean she won't even look at it.. my big guys I can't judge by them cause they'd eat saw dust if it has some good stuff in it LOL

So I went and bought a small bag of Evanger..which I knew the original owners as they raised Great Danes..so I thought ok I'll buy this bag for Reba and I thought I'd get a big bag for the critters but their order didn't come in so I picked up again Taste of the Wild...

Went to Walmart and picked up some toys for Ms Shug and a perch with pumice stone for her nails..and thought I'd might be able to find perhaps a table I could set a play station up on ..but no dice ..but I did buy the chicken to cook up which I did when I got back home..and tomorrow I'll shred it all and put it up in the freezer in containers..

Picked up a few things for what I was out of and then stopped and picked up my Scripts at CVS then treated myself to a Hardee's burger and Dr Pepper..alright made my day..my once a month treat when I'd go into town and pick up scripts.. I'd do a run to the store Winn Dixie and then Scripts then Hardees...

Got back home and when it was time to feed the Critters I tried the "new" food for Ms Reba mixed it up with her Chicken, Rice and Veggies and a tiny piece of liverwurst and I do mean tiny..heated so it would coat everything..and she ate the whole thing ..the whole thing..made my day !!

I've mixed the dry food in with Abby and Zekes..because it's grain free their won't be a problem as it's the grains that cause the main off set..however, I still have some other food left so I mixed 1 cup of this 1 cup of that and 1 cup of newbie...so it should really be ok..

Then I let Ms Shug out for her evening jaunt..and boy she had a good time..acting really silly..and both she and I laughed..She's such a sweetie but boy I can see how easy it is to spoil her but I am working very hard as not too..but when I open that sheet in the moring..and she says while tilting her head and looking at me.."Hello"..you just got to have a big smile on your face..

Later I watched The Voice and recorded Survivor..I'll watch that later on ..as I start to get really tired and by 10ish I'm done.. and I do mean done..Now I'm just about getting this typed in and soon I'll be color me gone..

However tomorrow I have another run for it..as I talked with the girls at the shop and I'm gonna go back and exchange the Taste of the Wild for 2 bags of Evanger..and then I'm heading home..as I have to shred all that chicken and put it up ...Golly it's gonna be a long day ....

So those traveling Stay Safe and as always...God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment