Friday, November 16, 2012

Late Post this Friday

Late Post this Friday....as I worked through understanding my "new" computer and finding my way around Windows 8...I have only a couple of things I can say that I like so far..."It's colorful, getting to favorite sites I use is easy" ...that's about it as I'm ticked off I can't upgrade Adobe Flash ..seems there is an issue within the windows itself..so I have to wait for Microsoft..now that part SUCKS...but I'm still searching..

As for my router..she's fully secured via using my Ipad..as seems Windows again wouldn't let me access the site...now this is really ticking me off...but hopefully things will be better as I progress...:)

Most my day was just getting caught up and vacuuming...a little at a time..I mean I vacuum dump the cup and vacuum some more...I don't like the bag less vacuums...give me a bag any day...I can get done and no mess or odor..gawd that really is awful...(yes, I'm whining)

Started my last Cowl and am almost finished..then I need to start making up some cookies..to store in freezer till ready to ship hahaha..a few for the table too.. I mean how could I bake and not ?????

Had an issue again with the Medical Profession...yeppers..in regards to me getting my Shingle Vaccine...I had been at the Docs and he ordered the vaccine and then told me I'd hear from the Leesburg Family Center..as it seems that's where I get the vaccines...well a couple days later I got a call and the young lady gave me my appointment which was to be today...Nov 16th at 10am... I proceeded to ask her, "Did I need anything, such as my ID and my Co pay.."..well to my surprise she told me "NO"...so ok I'm one up..so I thought.

Yesterday afternoon I received a call as I was just coming in the house with the Critters and I couldn't reach the phone so it went to my answering system..so I sat down and played it...and I hear this, "Zeee, this is Renee' from Leesburg Family Center...to let you know you need to bring 250 dollars tomorrow to get your Shingles Vaccine and we will process it to your insurance company and when they send the money we will reimburse you"...now she left her name, number and extension...

So I immediately called her and ofcourse I couldn't get through ..seems the office was closed and no matter how many times I called I kept getting another person and they didn't know her...so I called my Doc office and explained to that lady what had happened and there was no way that I was going to pay...I have Insurance and they are NetWork and I got pre certified to make sure that vaccine was covered which it is 100%.....so therefore cancel this .

This morning I called Ms Renee' and spoke with her direct and I wanted to know they were balance billing.. (that's what that is called when they take your money and when they are paid and if not the right amount they take from your money and send you the balance)....and being they are NetWork they've signed agreement and not allowed to do that......Well Ms Renee' informed me that they changed their policy and that is how it was going to be...LOL..surely now you all know I was sitting on the edge of my seat..

So I then said, "Renee' let me tell you..I've never heard of this and I know when you make an agreement in contract you are bound to abide by this...So I am going to call AETNA.."....and I hung up...and called my insurance company.. Now can you imagine if this is the said policy any procedure you would have done you'd have to pay first then they would reimburse you once they get paid...what a mess this is going to be..and how many people will have that kind of money available...

The insurance company called and again they were told what I was told.. and this rep Doug was a very soft spoken man..and just kind of didn't know what to say.. So I asked him to transfer me to the Head Supervisor or Legal Department..and he did... once I got to the higher level.. this Supervisor Tammy was outraged and was contacting the Legal Department...So again, I'm in Limbo as they will be calling me for the follow up... I do intend to complain to the Insurance Commission...Again the heads up is.. this is a signed agreement contract and they are bound to abide by it...So I will do a follow up on the out come..

I seem to fall into this kind of nonsense like what happened when I was in the hospital...and they tried to make me pay for coming in through Emergency as I was admitted..due to the accident I had ...I won that battle too.. How does one enter a hospital in an emergency when you have to go through the ER room..gawd...again another Net Work Hospital saying, "the ER room is not in NetWork "...yeah mind blowing..

Ah what's another bump in the road...but, making others aware is important and I can only say, "I fear what Obama Care will be like If I have paid insurance and I get this treatment"....things to ponder on..

Ok, Now I'm gonna watch a little TV and do a little tour on Windows 8 hahaha..

Those traveling stay safe and as always God Bless..things got to get better !

No comments:

Post a Comment