Sunday, November 11, 2012

It's Veteran's Day this fine Sunday!

It's Veteran's Day this fine Sunday...and many thanks and prayers to all those who fought and lost their lives...giving us freedom....and this great USA...

Morning for me was the sorting of the pills of life..yes,every Sunday I begin my sort for the week. And I still am surprised with all the pills I take..but I ain't complaining cause they do their job!

Next was I started my crock pot for Sunday dinner..cause this was my day of leaning back and watching TV and knitting..I had finished one project and now I'm on to the next..and infact I've got now about 16 inches completed and 10 more inches to go and that one is done too cept for stitching the ends together.

I've got to do a couple errands tomorrow and I need to think what ok puter I'm going to buy cause this week I have to bring one home and stop putting around. So I'll be doing a little surfing on what's available and what I actually need.

Not much more to input cept my break time is over and I need to get down to business...that was simple hahaha. Ok now back to knitting and watching TV

Those traveling stay safe and as always God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment