Thursday, November 8, 2012

Being thrifty on Thursday :)

Being thrifty on Thursday.....I am, I am....and this morning it was so chilly I thought as I was cleaning out my frig for "trash morning".  I had a little bit of this and that and I put a pot of chicken empty frig soup on. I had a little celery, some onion, and stand alone carrot and a huge potato...found some parsley hanging out and before I could say "jack rabbit" I had me a soup going..now I did find in the cabinet one can of rotel. Oh my stars...yes we is in for some good dunkin too...

So that started my morning doing double duty as I also had to cook up some chicken for the critters..I was buzzing along with the cold breeze...brrrr but when hubby. Alled me and told me last night we had some snow..I made sure I told him, "not me dear, it's all yours ". :)

I also started knitting a cowl last night and did manage to work a little on it this afternoon..I'll get back to it later tonight as I watch T.  V...cause this is a little bit of hold on to your hat..the needles are kind of big and the yarn is extra soft so it's more like slip sliding your knitting..

Tomorrow I have a doctor appointment so I'll have to feed the critters a tad bit early and then get my butt in gear..make sure I have my med folder and yes, my empty bottles so they can see I'm a good girl and take my meds. So silly but that's how this office is...now only if they'd get their acts together and keep the dang appointments you make and stop changing them!

That's my story for the day well this day anyway...all traveling stay safe and as always. God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment