Wednesday, October 31, 2012

What a Wednesday

What a Wednesday...I actually went shopping for me !!!!!!  Morning was I glad to call and wake hubby up as he had to go into the office as there was a meeting scheduled as to what was going to be happening with the people who worked for the company...and what was there next plan of action ..

He still has no power and using generator off and on cause other stations at that time still weren't up and running...of course we know everything in the frig and freezer will be history..

We also have a spruce tree that is leaning do to Sandy so that will have to be taken down. But over all we were very lucky and thank God for that!  Still have not heard from my family in NY or the Hampton's but I'm sure as soon as they can they will call.

As for my outing , my friend Jane called this morning and asked "what was I gonna do"? Well I thought about it and looked down at my delapated shoes and said, "I have to buy myself a pair of shoes."..next thing I know she was at my door and off we went...to buy me a new pair of shoes...now those that know me well, know  I hate shopping..I'd rather order on line then to go into a store and look through and try this, try that...omg perish   the though hahaha.

So in we went and I knew exactly what I wanted and I was shocked I found it.  Well almost exactly what I wanted..yes, I did settle cause I old feel me getting the " I wanna get out of here".  It's terrible but I blame my oldest sister for that..she use to drag me from store to store and then we'd go bak to the first store.  Holy Hannah I hate shopping hahaha.

Then after that Jane and I went and had brunch and that was enjoyable. But almost went into a little tiffs...remember she is the partner of the dynamic dou of John/Jane fighting pair. LoL.   But without him around she does ok. But ya gotta watch and as soon as I thought she was gonna start I gave her the "LOOK".  And she calmed down. Poor waitress...

Ten after that we went to Publix to pick up a few things I can only get from there and of course I got my Ms Reba a chuck roast ( yes, I truly did) I don't like feeding her canned dog food haven't fed that stuff in over 35 years but because we are having issues with her eating and me stuffing her I will give anything a try. So when I made my roast she begged for some and she ate it other own so I thought we'll I will make her own and see how it goes.  Can't hurt right?

Tonight I'll watch Survivor. And hopefully catch up with hubby and then maybe get a little relaxation time.  And pop off these new shoes I'm breaking in....

That about it other than how those traveling stay safe and as alway. God bless...

P S. just got a call from Diane and Bob they had settlement and are in their new home so I am so glad they are happy and contented.   Good hearing from her too!

Toodles till tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment