Friday, November 30, 2012

Got Me Vaccine on Friday :(

Got me vaccine on Friday :(...didn't hurt at all and had to chuckle as it came out of the freezer..but one good thing..so far that is..only one time deal..now why didn't I get that before I had my bout with Shingles...they were awful and I was really bad..had them in my ear up my right side of my face and down my neck and in my head...over my eye..well you get the picture and still I have problems because of them and that was 6 years ago...Gawd they were awful..

Morning I was a bit busy..had to get things caught up as I had that appointment and also had to fill my car with gas..as this was the last day at 50cent a gal off  ..that is 20 gallons worth..and I wasn't giving that one up..

Then I came straight home and vacuumed up the mess Ms Shug left me..and you know what..she laughed as I vacuumed..I thought ...she's lucky I don't suck her up in this vac..hahaha..omg..my brain was going in all directions..and she laughed so hardy....sure I would too if someone was cleaning up my mess..!

I did have a little out time for her and she was falling asleep in my arms..she and I almost took a nap..but I was afraid too..not that the critters could get her as I had them up..but I was afraid I might lean on her..she snuggled right up under my chin...she's a sweetie..

Tonight she even had a fit I was in the back of the house working on my laptop and she was yelling.. I came up front and took her out and she said, "I wuv you"..omg..she's getting it..almost a few more days and she'll be adding more words again...and another video will be in the making hahaha..

I plan on going to Petsmart and buying her a play station as she needs one and something I can sit down and watch her go to town..riding not on any pony but my arm..LOL

Not too much happening other than I plan on going to Sam's club on Monday and then Petsmart which is across the street..so that's for Monday..Lord willin..

Didn't really watch much TV was kind of busy shredding 10lbs of chicken and putting it up in the freezer then went on to chop some veggies for Ms Shug for tomorrow..oh yeah..this house it busy and I like that cause I have them lulls that really get too me..

Haven't put any decorations up am really not in the spirit of it..Hubby won't be down till maybe Valentine's day..and that's a little ways away..other than that it will be me the Critters and Ms Shug..we'll be ok..maybe I'll start playing some Christmas Music that always helps...we'll see..

Ok, I'm tired and it's that time and being my day was So So...I'll be on my way..LOL.

Those traveling stay safe and as always God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment